- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enter the off-road arena with the expanded twin-tube hydraulic Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Substantially improves driving comfort and performance on and off the road
- Twin tube cellular gas-filled design
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to road conditions
- Large 5/8” chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Up to now, hitting the backcountry could be done one of two ways—the comfortable way (expensive) or the backbreaking way (cheap). If you didn't have the cash for quality off-road shocks, you were left to suffer the wrath of the terrain. But with Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks doing the absorbing, you can flatten the trails without flattening your budget.
Crafted with a twin tube cellular gas-filled design, your Pro Comp ES3000s stay cool even during extreme abuse. The 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod and double-welded shock mounts deliver maximum strength while the Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride.
Thanks to 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving, ES3000 Pro Comp shocks self adjust to terrain conditions, substantially improving on- and off-road comfort and performance. Plus, they're custom crafted for your specific year, make and model off-road rig, so installation requires no modification. Best yet, your Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kate O (Cosby, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 05, 2015 3:38 AM
I formerly had the Pro Comp ES1000 on my XJ and I needed to upgrade because I am doing more trail riding-the ES3000 filled the ticket-this is a great off road shock yet provides a great highway ride.
Reviewed by Brent G W (Riverton, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Nov 03, 2015 8:00 AM
A much stiffer ride than I had wanted. I use the truck some of road, but in town it is rougher that I would like. Wish I and ordered a different shock that gave a better ride in town.
Reviewed by Ryan P (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 06, 2015 5:52 AM
I really like the new shocks, after my 2" leveling kit, these made a big difference. Very Happy, just wish, they state that the boots are extra, or they add an extra $3.00 to include the boots.
Reviewed by harris h (Denton, TX) — Apr 30, 2015 9:19 PM
I lowered my 02 dodge ram 4inches in the rear,installed es3000 shocks for lowered suspension that i purchased from auto anything and I am very pleased with the ride,no bounce or bottom out,the truck sits level and rides smooth,I will definitely continue with pro comp shocks and auto anything...
- pro comp suspension parts
- 2013 toyota 3 in leveling kit pro comp
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp pro runner ss
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- f-150 leveling kit
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- 2005 chevy blazer lift kit
- auto liners
- chrome steps for trucks
- seat covers for a truck