- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enter the off-road arena with the expanded twin-tube hydraulic Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Substantially improves driving comfort and performance on and off the road
- Twin tube cellular gas-filled design
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to road conditions
- Large 5/8” chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Up to now, hitting the backcountry could be done one of two ways—the comfortable way (expensive) or the backbreaking way (cheap). If you didn't have the cash for quality off-road shocks, you were left to suffer the wrath of the terrain. But with Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks doing the absorbing, you can flatten the trails without flattening your budget.
Crafted with a twin tube cellular gas-filled design, your Pro Comp ES3000s stay cool even during extreme abuse. The 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod and double-welded shock mounts deliver maximum strength while the Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride.
Thanks to 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving, ES3000 Pro Comp shocks self adjust to terrain conditions, substantially improving on- and off-road comfort and performance. Plus, they're custom crafted for your specific year, make and model off-road rig, so installation requires no modification. Best yet, your Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan P (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 06, 2015 5:52 AM
I really like the new shocks, after my 2" leveling kit, these made a big difference. Very Happy, just wish, they state that the boots are extra, or they add an extra $3.00 to include the boots.
Reviewed by harris h (Denton, TX) — Apr 30, 2015 9:19 PM
I lowered my 02 dodge ram 4inches in the rear,installed es3000 shocks for lowered suspension that i purchased from auto anything and I am very pleased with the ride,no bounce or bottom out,the truck sits level and rides smooth,I will definitely continue with pro comp shocks and auto anything...
Reviewed by Brian N (NEWPORT NEWS, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Mar 22, 2015 9:05 AM
Generic shocks. Stroke too short. Universal mounts. Go to your local Auto Parts store and get better shocks at a lower price.
Reviewed by Daniel W (BUTLER, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2015 3:15 PM
Install was simple both front and rear. The shocks came with everything needed to replace. I bought these to replace the OEM ones after leveling the truck. The ride quality is quite stiffer than OEM with 78k miles on them but not jarring. The dampening is nice for bumps at speed and cornering. Overall a great ride for the money. Shipping was very fast!
- pro comp suspension parts
- toxic shocks
- 2013 toyota 3 in leveling kit pro comp
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- lift kits for ford trucks
- toyota suspension
- shocks for gmc sierra
- nissan murano floor mats rubber
- ford escape lift kit
- car liners
- car trunk liners
- custom car cover