- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorbers—Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Significantly improves comfort and performance both on and off the road
- Perfect for trucks that frequently handle heavy loads
- Twin tube cellular gas-filled design
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- 1 3/8” nylon-banded full-displacement piston head
- Large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There are two types of off-roaders. First, the devil-may-care yahoo who settles for teeth-chattering, innards-jostling backcountry escapades. Second, discerning road warriors seeking the ultimate in on- and-off-road comfort and performance. If you fancy yourself the latter, a set of Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are for you.
Engineered for the true enthusiast, Pro Comp ES9000s feature 10-stage velocity sensitive valving. This ensures a smooth, comfortable highway ride, optimum performance off the road and maximum stability under heavy loads. Plus, the twin-tube construction and nylon-banded full-displacement piston head makes for a long life.
Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model off-road rig, your ES9000 shocks require no installation modifications. And, the double-welded shock mounts not only bolt right up, they stand up to the roughest terrain. What's more, Pro Comp backs your ES9000 Series Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam C (RICHLANDS, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2015 5:20 AM
Fantastic performance and price with the pro comp ES9000 shocks for my 2003 dodge ram 1500 4x4. outstanding performance. I will be back again for other products.
Reviewed by Beau B (new iberia, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Jul 29, 2015 10:54 PM
Great product...great price...advertised shock was not the same model I received...wanted top and bottom eyes but I received top eye only...able to make them work so I'm satisfied...truck handles great now
Reviewed by Lee L (GLENDIVE, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jul 23, 2015 9:20 AM
The difference was immediate. The original Rancho's were shot at 80,000 miles. I cant belive how much better the ride is with these new shocks. These did not come with a dust boot....I will be purchasing those separately and installing as soon as I can.