- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorbers—Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Significantly improves comfort and performance both on and off the road
- Perfect for trucks that frequently handle heavy loads
- Twin tube cellular gas-filled design
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- 1 3/8” nylon-banded full-displacement piston head
- Large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There are two types of off-roaders. First, the devil-may-care yahoo who settles for teeth-chattering, innards-jostling backcountry escapades. Second, discerning road warriors seeking the ultimate in on- and-off-road comfort and performance. If you fancy yourself the latter, a set of Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are for you.
Engineered for the true enthusiast, Pro Comp ES9000s feature 10-stage velocity sensitive valving. This ensures a smooth, comfortable highway ride, optimum performance off the road and maximum stability under heavy loads. Plus, the twin-tube construction and nylon-banded full-displacement piston head makes for a long life.
Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model off-road rig, your ES9000 shocks require no installation modifications. And, the double-welded shock mounts not only bolt right up, they stand up to the roughest terrain. What's more, Pro Comp backs your ES9000 Series Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aaron L (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — May 01, 2016 8:37 PM
I know it says a tahoe but my f250 had eye hole to eye hole so it works great for a mid level to high level truck great handling and everything would but again
Reviewed by Patrick M (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Bronco — Mar 17, 2016 4:26 PM
I bought these for my '95 Bronco, and they greatly improved the ride over the old Motorcrafts that had been on for a long time. That said, it was unclear to me (I may be a bit slow) whether they included boots. They did not! Spending $7 more per shock for boots puts the unit cost of these into premium KYB territory, which may be a bit too pricey to consider the ES9000s a solid value.
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp leveling kits
- pro comp pro runner shocks
- lift kits for ford trucks
- bmw struts
- toyota suspension
- what are the recommended shock for honda odyssey 2006
- 2000 gmc sierra lift kit
- best shocks for nissan titan
- chrome truck tool boxes
- high flow air filters
- net tailgates