Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorbers—Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Significantly improves comfort and performance both on and off the road
- Perfect for trucks that frequently handle heavy loads
- Twin tube cellular gas-filled design
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- 1 3/8” nylon-banded full-displacement piston head
- Large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There are two types of off-roaders. First, the devil-may-care yahoo who settles for teeth-chattering, innards-jostling backcountry escapades. Second, discerning road warriors seeking the ultimate in on- and-off-road comfort and performance. If you fancy yourself the latter, a set of Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are for you.
Engineered for the true enthusiast, Pro Comp ES9000s feature 10-stage velocity sensitive valving. This ensures a smooth, comfortable highway ride, optimum performance off the road and maximum stability under heavy loads. Plus, the twin-tube construction and nylon-banded full-displacement piston head makes for a long life.
Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model off-road rig, your ES9000 shocks require no installation modifications. And, the double-welded shock mounts not only bolt right up, they stand up to the roughest terrain. What's more, Pro Comp backs your ES9000 Series Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jordon B (SWAINSBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Dec 03, 2014 12:38 PM
I am very satisfied with this shock. These are on the rear of my truck with the Pro Comp Pro Runners in the front. much smoother ride offroad, handling and dampening is much better on road.
Reviewed by Gregory M (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 01, 2014 8:58 AM
Recently added a 2.5" Daystar lift on my 2000 Toyota 4Runner. Wanted to replace my original rear shocks with new ones. I ordered the Pro-Comp ES9000 shocks that would accommodate the 2.5" lift kit. Good fit and very nice ride. Also purchased Gabriel front struts and they too fit good. Overall ride is much improved to the original shocks. Definitely recommended.