- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorbers—Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Significantly improves comfort and performance both on and off the road
- Perfect for trucks that frequently handle heavy loads
- Twin tube cellular gas-filled design
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- 1 3/8” nylon-banded full-displacement piston head
- Large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There are two types of off-roaders. First, the devil-may-care yahoo who settles for teeth-chattering, innards-jostling backcountry escapades. Second, discerning road warriors seeking the ultimate in on- and-off-road comfort and performance. If you fancy yourself the latter, a set of Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are for you.
Engineered for the true enthusiast, Pro Comp ES9000s feature 10-stage velocity sensitive valving. This ensures a smooth, comfortable highway ride, optimum performance off the road and maximum stability under heavy loads. Plus, the twin-tube construction and nylon-banded full-displacement piston head makes for a long life.
Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model off-road rig, your ES9000 shocks require no installation modifications. And, the double-welded shock mounts not only bolt right up, they stand up to the roughest terrain. What's more, Pro Comp backs your ES9000 Series Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sarah D (HOLTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2016 5:16 AM
Just what I needed to help my pickup out. 03 f150 with junk shocks rode bad and felt every bump, with these I feel very little and ride is smooth for an off road package. Would very highly recommend
Reviewed by richard m (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Sep 06, 2016 9:06 PM
I've used these before on my old truck so I already knew what to expect. Soaks up speedbumps and potholes like they are barely there.
- pro comp suspension systems
- koni yellow sport shocks
- bully dog gt pillar mount
- car cover with straps
- air bags for truck suspension
- saab floor mats
- toyota suspension
- leveling kits for dodge ram 1500 2wd
- 2004 toyota camry floor mats
- 2013 expedition air suspension
- automotive lighting
- car mats custom
- chrome accessories for trucks