- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steer clear of poor handling with Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Reduces bump steer problems caused by oversized tires and rough roads
- Drastically improves handling and reduces wheel vibration
- Choose from single and dual stabilizer kits (depends on vehicle)
- Includes Pro Comp ES2000 Stabilizer Shock(s) and all necessary brackets
- Your Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Off-road rigs and massive tires go together like cowboy clowns and Texas rodeos. Problem is, those big rubbers can cause bump steer and a whole host of handling problems. So, take your steering by the horns and outfit your mean machine with a Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer.
Available in single and dual shock kits (depending on vehicle), these Pro Comp stabilizers reduce bump stop, vibrations and the resulting arm fatigue by smoothing out your rig's handling.
Crafted specifically for your year, make and model vehicle, Pro Comp includes custom hardware and mounting brackets. What's more, the dampening is handled by Pro Comps legendary ES2000 Series Shocks. Best yet, Pro Comp backs your Steering Stabilizers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Henry F (Twentynine palms, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 06, 2016 11:27 PM
Quality product you would expect from a known company. Stabilizer built like any of their shocks, mounting pieces were solid and thought was put in when designing evident by the easy install and fit. Only complaint I would have is the strength of the u-bolts included. In the short time I've own this kit I've had to replace the passenger side set of U-bolts, because they snapped. Not a big deal, found some heavier duty u-bolts at lowes and they seem to hold up fine.
Reviewed by Richard M (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2015 9:18 AM
had problem w/a bit of steering wheel wander. The steering felt Sloppy even after I had new front end and standard Monroe Gas Matic Shocks put on my 1998 Ford F-150. 4x4 I stripped off the Monroes, in favor of the PRO COMP 9000 shocks and struts and then added the PRO COMP STABILIZER. The result is absolute perfection. Rides great, stopped the Steering Wheel sliding back and forth, and the Truck feels "sure footed" and there is very little body bounce
- pro comp steering system
- bully dog hemi tuner
- catch all xtreme
- dorman power steering cooler
- floor mats toyota
- jeep seat covers camo
- bed liners for ford trucks
- 2011 ford f150 floor mats
- chevrolet silverado running boards
- seat covers for a ford escape
- window rain guards for cars
- bed liners for pickup trucks
- cheap truck tool boxes