- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steer clear of poor handling with Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Reduces bump steer problems caused by oversized tires and rough roads
- Drastically improves handling and reduces wheel vibration
- Choose from single and dual stabilizer kits (depends on vehicle)
- Includes Pro Comp ES2000 Stabilizer Shock(s) and all necessary brackets
- Your Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Off-road rigs and massive tires go together like cowboy clowns and Texas rodeos. Problem is, those big rubbers can cause bump steer and a whole host of handling problems. So, take your steering by the horns and outfit your mean machine with a Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer.
Available in single and dual shock kits (depending on vehicle), these Pro Comp stabilizers reduce bump stop, vibrations and the resulting arm fatigue by smoothing out your rig's handling.
Crafted specifically for your year, make and model vehicle, Pro Comp includes custom hardware and mounting brackets. What's more, the dampening is handled by Pro Comps legendary ES2000 Series Shocks. Best yet, Pro Comp backs your Steering Stabilizers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kenneth m (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Feb 11, 2015 8:01 AM
Best thing i put on the truck to date. Tightened up steering. I have 33s on the truck and a def a must. Put on a few days ago and already 1k on it. Great control. Towed a 6k trailer also. Easy 1 person install took about 1.5 hrs.
Reviewed by Corey M (Calhan, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 15, 2014 7:33 AM
No instructions and installation is not obvious. Will require drilling and welding. Was also loosely packaged so the shock had to be repainted to look nice.
Reviewed by Tim W (Conyers, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Aug 15, 2014 5:39 AM
Over all pleased with them, but the duals are or little stiff at slow speeds but could be because my power steering pump weak with 200,000 miles