- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate Monotube shock absorber—Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Dramatically improves both on- and off-road comfort and performance
- Monotube construction is engineered to handle serious off roading
- Inverted mounting design reduces unsprung weight and allows easy fitment to late-model Jeeps, trucks and SUVs
- Shock body stays protected from damage
- Most models feature full 6-way external adjustability (depends on vehicle)
- Custom valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- Large chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There's only one way to face the badlands like a real man—that's mano-a-mano. And, with a set of Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks absorbing the punches, you and your off-road machine are guaranteed the spoils of every backcountry battle.
Precision engineered and custom valved for your specific Jeep, truck or SUV, MX6 Pro Comp shocks dramatically improve on- and off-road performance. Plus, with the monotube design and inverted mounting style, unsprung weight is greatly reduced for quicker compression and rebound.
Depending on your vehicle, most MX-6 Monotube Shock models feature 6-way external adjustability. So, you can dial ‘em in for ultimate off-road performance, plush on-road comfort or heavy-hauling stability. What's more, Pro Comp backs your MX-6 Monotube Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Corey W (paragould, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 30, 2016 8:33 PM
Seems like a very well built shock. Made a huge difference in the ride quality of my truck just for regular driving and even more while pulling a trailer. Would definatly recommend this shock
Reviewed by Michael M (Frederick, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jun 13, 2015 6:01 AM
I have had these shocks on my truck for 7yrs and loved them so much that when one started leaking oil. I went ahead and replaced them with the same shock. Love the adjustability. So easy to do. Just twist the knob for the stiffness you want.
- pro comp suspension systems
- belltech shocks reviews
- edge dash pods
- extreme catch all floor mats
- lift kits nissan
- seat covers toyota
- toyota suspension
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee all weather floor mats
- 2wd leveling kits
- lift kits for 2012 gmc acadia
- pick up truck tool boxes
- truck bed liners
- wind deflectors for cars