Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate Monotube shock absorber—Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Dramatically improves both on- and off-road comfort and performance
- Monotube construction is engineered to handle serious off roading
- Inverted mounting design reduces unsprung weight and allows easy fitment to late-model Jeeps, trucks and SUVs
- Shock body stays protected from damage
- Most models feature full 6-way external adjustability (depends on vehicle)
- Custom valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- Large chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There's only one way to face the badlands like a real man—that's mano-a-mano. And, with a set of Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks absorbing the punches, you and your off-road machine are guaranteed the spoils of every backcountry battle.
Precision engineered and custom valved for your specific Jeep, truck or SUV, MX6 Pro Comp shocks dramatically improve on- and off-road performance. Plus, with the monotube design and inverted mounting style, unsprung weight is greatly reduced for quicker compression and rebound.
Depending on your vehicle, most MX-6 Monotube Shock models feature 6-way external adjustability. So, you can dial ‘em in for ultimate off-road performance, plush on-road comfort or heavy-hauling stability. What's more, Pro Comp backs your MX-6 Monotube Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lt. Brian H (BOERNE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Apr 20, 2014 5:18 AM
These shocks are the way to go. If you were debating on which shocks to buy, get these. Definitely better than Rancho. I noticed a big improvement of ride quality. Great shocks.
Reviewed by Justin B (Greeley, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Feb 22, 2014 8:42 PM
I have a 6" suspension lift that had Bilstein 5100 shock on it. It rode very stiff and jarring. I replaced both front and rear shocks with the the MX-6s and saw an immediate difference. It rides much smoother and with an adjusting setup I can stiffen it up if I haul a heavy load in the bed. Awesome upgrade.
Reviewed by Kristina J (COPPERAS COVE, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Dec 17, 2012 8:15 AM
Great shocks, they went on pretty easily, just need a little elbow grease. They came with the brackets for the front on my truck, so do buy them. They feel great especially compared to the stock ranchos that came on my truck. I have leveling kit on the front and I can set them at the softest setting and not have any sway when I turn. I like being able to crank them up to be able to tow better too.