- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate Monotube shock absorber—Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Dramatically improves both on- and off-road comfort and performance
- Monotube construction is engineered to handle serious off roading
- Inverted mounting design reduces unsprung weight and allows easy fitment to late-model Jeeps, trucks and SUVs
- Shock body stays protected from damage
- Most models feature full 6-way external adjustability (depends on vehicle)
- Custom valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- Large chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There's only one way to face the badlands like a real man—that's mano-a-mano. And, with a set of Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks absorbing the punches, you and your off-road machine are guaranteed the spoils of every backcountry battle.
Precision engineered and custom valved for your specific Jeep, truck or SUV, MX6 Pro Comp shocks dramatically improve on- and off-road performance. Plus, with the monotube design and inverted mounting style, unsprung weight is greatly reduced for quicker compression and rebound.
Depending on your vehicle, most MX-6 Monotube Shock models feature 6-way external adjustability. So, you can dial ‘em in for ultimate off-road performance, plush on-road comfort or heavy-hauling stability. What's more, Pro Comp backs your MX-6 Monotube Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp MX-6 Monotube Shocks Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (Frederick, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jun 13, 2015 6:01 AM
I have had these shocks on my truck for 7yrs and loved them so much that when one started leaking oil. I went ahead and replaced them with the same shock. Love the adjustability. So easy to do. Just twist the knob for the stiffness you want.
Reviewed by Lt. Brian H (BOERNE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Apr 20, 2014 5:18 AM
These shocks are the way to go. If you were debating on which shocks to buy, get these. Definitely better than Rancho. I noticed a big improvement of ride quality. Great shocks.
Reviewed by Justin B (Greeley, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Feb 22, 2014 8:42 PM
I have a 6" suspension lift that had Bilstein 5100 shock on it. It rode very stiff and jarring. I replaced both front and rear shocks with the the MX-6s and saw an immediate difference. It rides much smoother and with an adjusting setup I can stiffen it up if I haul a heavy load in the bed. Awesome upgrade.
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- 2013 toyota 3 in leveling kit pro comp
- es9000 shocks
- jeep shock absorbers
- air ride suspension kits
- toyota suspension
- shocks and struts cost
- 2011 ford f150 leveling kit
- dodge dakota suspension parts
- auto steering wheel covers
- cargo luggage bags
- custom trunk mats