- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride the handling of a red-blooded racecar with the Eibach Sport-System-Plus Suspension Kit
- Custom configured and tuned for your specific vehicle
- Lowers your ride height 1.1" – 2.3" (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with Pro-Damper shocks, Sportline lowering springs, anti-roll sway bars and required hardware
- Delivers the ultimate in street performance while retaining much of your stock ride quality
- Enhances cornering, reduces drag, speeds up turn-in response and nearly eliminates body roll
- Million-Mile warranty for the Sportline springs and sway bar, 2-year warranty for the Pro-Damper shocks
Capturing the checkered flag takes more than just a screaming engine, tightly-wound transmission and boss gearing. Without a high-performance suspension, you're gonna be at the back of pack choking on exhaust and eating dust. If you're serious about blowing away the competition, you need the Eibach Sport-System-Plus Suspension Kit.
No other suspension system is as aggressive, as impressive or as radical as the Eibach Sport-System-Plus. It's made up of the most complete set of custom engineered components out there: Eibach Sportline lowering springs, Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, Eibach anti-roll sway bars and all required hardware. Once you bolt it on, you drop down 1.1" – 2.3" for a lean, low ride height.
Along with the head-turning stance, your Eibach Sport-System-Plus opens the door for sticky cornering, less body roll and more responsive turn-ins—all without wreaking total havoc on your ride quality. Plus, the Sportline springs and sway bar come with a million-Mile warranty, and the Pro-Damper shocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Stated measurements may be less at time of install. With driving, your vehicle will settle. Exact measurements depend on vehicle weight.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sport-System-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerel C (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Feb 14, 2017 8:26 AM
My 2010 Challenger RT 's suspension was beat! I placed a order on AutoAnything and received it in a decent amount of time. I had it installed and OMG light years ahead of the stock suspension. To my surprise, the ride was very nice and not hasrsh at all. If you want that mean, husky look to your Challenger, try this kit.
Reviewed by Lee L (Gurnee, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Apr 18, 2015 2:49 PM
Awesome, just awesome. Tightened up the suspension and made the car more agile without having to wear a mouth guard just to keep from biting your tongue over rough roads. Just the right amount of stiffness and road feel for my heavy 300.
Reviewed by Steve B (ACWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2013 10:20 AM
Wow! This package delivered everything I wanted & more in the way of handling & looks for my 2013 Mustang GT. The suspension is tightened up considerably from stock without being harsh. Turn in is sharp & lane changes are sportingly crisp with no unwanted body movement from the car. I absolutely love it & drive her daily. Again - wow! Just what I wanted.
Reviewed by aaron w (ONTARIO, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Accord — Nov 05, 2012 4:59 PM
i was looking for a nice kit to lower and stiffen up my car. this was all i expected from a big name like Eibach. My accord has a very nice stance now. the ride quality did not diminish at all!!!!!!!!! p.s. after getting it aligned i didn't need a camber kit after all
- eibach suspension systems
- k&n 63 series aircharger cold air intake kit
- magnaflow universal muffler review
- rancho shock sale
- jeep shock absorbers
- bmw winter floor mats
- toyota suspension
- 1990 camaro front air suspension
- 2013 dodge ram 1500 seat covers
- best shocks for gmc sierra
- rubber mats for cars
- suv roof storage
- nerf steps