Eibach Sport-System-Plus Suspension Kit
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride the handling of a red-blooded racecar with the Eibach Sport-System-Plus Suspension Kit
- Custom configured and tuned for your specific vehicle
- Lowers your ride height 1.1" – 2.3" (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with Pro-Damper shocks, Sportline lowering springs, anti-roll sway bars and required hardware
- Delivers the ultimate in street performance while retaining much of your stock ride quality
- Enhances cornering, reduces drag, speeds up turn-in response and nearly eliminates body roll
- Million-Mile warranty for the Sportline springs and sway bar, 2-year warranty for the Pro-Damper shocks
Capturing the checkered flag takes more than just a screaming engine, tightly-wound transmission and boss gearing. Without a high-performance suspension, you're gonna be at the back of pack choking on exhaust and eating dust. If you're serious about blowing away the competition, you need the Eibach Sport-System-Plus Suspension Kit.
No other suspension system is as aggressive, as impressive or as radical as the Eibach Sport-System-Plus. It's made up of the most complete set of custom engineered components out there: Eibach Sportline lowering springs, Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, Eibach anti-roll sway bars and all required hardware. Once you bolt it on, you drop down 1.1" – 2.3" for a lean, low ride height.
Along with the head-turning stance, your Eibach Sport-System-Plus opens the door for sticky cornering, less body roll and more responsive turn-ins—all without wreaking total havoc on your ride quality. Plus, the Sportline springs and sway bar come with a million-Mile warranty, and the Pro-Damper shocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Stated measurements may be less at time of install. With driving, your vehicle will settle. Exact measurements depend on vehicle weight.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sport-System-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve B (ACWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Oct 01, 2013 10:20 AM
Wow! This package delivered everything I wanted & more in the way of handling & looks for my 2013 Mustang GT. The suspension is tightened up considerably from stock without being harsh. Turn in is sharp & lane changes are sportingly crisp with no unwanted body movement from the car. I absolutely love it & drive her daily. Again - wow! Just what I wanted.
Reviewed by aaron w (ONTARIO, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Accord — Nov 05, 2012 4:59 PM
i was looking for a nice kit to lower and stiffen up my car. this was all i expected from a big name like Eibach. My accord has a very nice stance now. the ride quality did not diminish at all!!!!!!!!! p.s. after getting it aligned i didn't need a camber kit after all
- can you adjust the height of the eibach springs
- eibach pro system plus review mustang
- eibach pro-kit performance springs
- eibach sway bar review honda si
- cadillac lowering
- jeep leveling kit
- toyota suspension
- toyota tundra suspension lift kits
- firebird floor mats
- ford f150 suspension
- pickup truck cargo net
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks
- auto luggage rack