- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sportier handling—not punishing ride quality—with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit
- Custom configured and tuned for your specific vehicle
- Lowers your ride height 0.8" – 2.1" (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with Pro-Damper shocks, Pro-Kit lowering springs and all required hardware
- Gives you the perfect blend of performance and ride quality for greater comfort and more driving excitement
- Enhances cornering, reduces drag, speeds up turn-in response and nearly eliminates body roll
- Million-Mile warranty for the Pro-Kit springs, 2-year warranty for the Pro-Damper shocks
There's no two ways about it—the closer your auto rides to the street, the tighter your handling becomes. That's great for screaming around corners at breakneck speeds, but it also amplifies every bump in the road and sends shockwaves reverberating up your spine. For the perfect blend of ride quality and sporty handling, go with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit.
The Pro-System drops you down 0.8" – 2.1" for dramatically improved steering and nearly no change in your stock ride quality. This expertly engineered kit comes with Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, Pro-Kit lowering springs and all required hardware—everything you need to tune up your suspension for passionate driving.
Stickier cornering, zippier turn-in response and radically reduced body roll are just a few of the enhancements you immediately feel after bolting on your Eibach Pro-System. As if that wasn't enough, the lowered stance cuts down on wind drag for enhanced fuel economy—not to mention that it gives your vehicle a boss look. Best of all, the Pro-Kit springs come with a Million-Mile warranty, and the Pro-Damper shocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Stated measurements may be less at time of install. With driving, your vehicle will settle. Exact measurements depend on vehicle weight.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian D (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — Nov 10, 2015 8:28 PM
Very impressed and very happy with how well the car rides with this lowering kit. I was expecting a much harsher ride but am amazed that it rides so good and handles much better. No massive dive when braking hard or front end lift when accelerating. The key here is the matched set of struts and shocks to the springs. And of course the GT500 stance looks so much better now.
Reviewed by Jason B (ELGIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Charger — Feb 23, 2015 5:41 AM
Easy install and makes the vehicle handel much better. Gave my vehicle the stance I was looking for. AutoAnything has fast shipping and you just can't beat the price.
Reviewed by Javier M (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2015 8:57 PM
After getting this kit installed on my 2011 Camaro the look was so much better. The ride is similar to the stock but the control is awesome!!! Love the look and feel. My next step is installing eibach wheel spacers for a better stance look. Thanks Auto Anything! Great job as always.
- eibach shocks for trucks
- eibach sportline spring rate
- installing eibach anti-roll sway bar
- eibach pro system plus reviews
- cadillac lowering
- jeep leveling kit
- toyota suspension
- gmc sierra lowering kit
- durango suspension lift kit
- 2012 ford f150 leveling kit
- soft tonneau
- floor mats for automobiles
- vehicle chrome accessories