Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sportier handling—not punishing ride quality—with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit
- Custom configured and tuned for your specific vehicle
- Lowers your ride height 0.8" – 2.1" (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with Pro-Damper shocks, Pro-Kit lowering springs and all required hardware
- Gives you the perfect blend of performance and ride quality for greater comfort and more driving excitement
- Enhances cornering, reduces drag, speeds up turn-in response and nearly eliminates body roll
- Million-Mile warranty for the Pro-Kit springs, 2-year warranty for the Pro-Damper shocks
There's no two ways about it—the closer your auto rides to the street, the tighter your handling becomes. That's great for screaming around corners at breakneck speeds, but it also amplifies every bump in the road and sends shockwaves reverberating up your spine. For the perfect blend of ride quality and sporty handling, go with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit.
The Pro-System drops you down 0.8" – 2.1" for dramatically improved steering and nearly no change in your stock ride quality. This expertly engineered kit comes with Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, Pro-Kit lowering springs and all required hardware—everything you need to tune up your suspension for passionate driving.
Stickier cornering, zippier turn-in response and radically reduced body roll are just a few of the enhancements you immediately feel after bolting on your Eibach Pro-System. As if that wasn't enough, the lowered stance cuts down on wind drag for enhanced fuel economy—not to mention that it gives your vehicle a boss look. Best of all, the Pro-Kit springs come with a Million-Mile warranty, and the Pro-Damper shocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Stated measurements may be less at time of install. With driving, your vehicle will settle. Exact measurements depend on vehicle weight.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason B (ELGIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Charger — Feb 23, 2015 5:41 AM
Easy install and makes the vehicle handel much better. Gave my vehicle the stance I was looking for. AutoAnything has fast shipping and you just can't beat the price.
Reviewed by Javier M (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Feb 20, 2015 8:57 PM
After getting this kit installed on my 2011 Camaro the look was so much better. The ride is similar to the stock but the control is awesome!!! Love the look and feel. My next step is installing eibach wheel spacers for a better stance look. Thanks Auto Anything! Great job as always.
Reviewed by Marwan R (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti G35 — Sep 24, 2014 5:59 AM
Knowing the reputation of Eibach, I went ahead and bought the lowering kit for my 03' Acura TL. Having used Eibach decades ago on other cars, I knew I would be getting a true firm, functional, spirited driving ride out of the kit. The car is a joy to drive and toss around for a sedan. Superb quality. The fitment was perfect upon installation along with the Eibach camber bolts and control arms. The purchase through AutoAnything was painless and quick. I highly recommend Eibach to anyone with any
- discount eibach springs
- dodge challenger eibach lower control arms
- eibach lowering kit dodge charger
- eibach rear sway bar review
- cadillac lowering
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- chevy tahoe lift
- dodge viper car cover
- explorer lift kit
- step for truck
- cargo racks for cars
- truck tailgate accessories