- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop your sport truck from bottoming out with short-travel Pro Comp Toxic Shocks
- Custom engineered to work with lowered or stock-height pickups
- 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving system adjusts to the driving conditions for maximum comfort and support
- Gas-charged twin-tube design stays cool under pressure
- Equipped with a 1/2" or 5/8" hard-chromed piston rod with a 1 3/16" or 1 3/8" nylon-banded, full-displacement piston head (size varies by vehicle)
- Comes with upper and lower urethane mounting bushings
- Your Pro Comp Toxic Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You can spot a lowered truck running lifted-rig shocks from a mile away—every time they hit a pothole or roll over a speed bump, they scrape the road and send a shower of sparks streaming out their backside. If you're running at stock height or lower to the ground, avoid the sparks by going with a set of Pro Comp Toxic Shocks.
Custom engineered with a shorter travel range, Toxic Shocks keep your sport truck's underside from belly flopping the asphalt. At the same time, the 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving allows the shock to read the road conditions and adjust, staying smooth when the street's in good condition and stiffening up when you hit rough patches.
Your Toxic Shock Absorbers are designed from the inside out for unflinching strength and durability. Their twin-tube design holds massive amounts of fluid to fight off overheating. Plus, the chrome-hardened piston rod is up to 3/8" diameter and connected to a nylon-banded piston head up to 1 3/8" diameter. They even come with upper and lower urethane bushings for extra cushion against your pickup's pushing. And, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Toxic Shocks Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wesley M (Surprise, AZ) — Mar 12, 2015 5:44 AM
had to do some measuring to get the right lengths both colapsed and extended For the rear of my bagged full size Chevy truck. These fit and work great . Great shocks for the money so far.Have had them on for two weeks now and they are working great .
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp es3000
- pro comp leveling kit
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- 1994 camaro coilovers
- lift kits for toyota tundra
- shocks for f250
- pick up truck storage boxes
- heavy duty truck bumper
- window rain shields