Pro Comp Toxic Shocks
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop your sport truck from bottoming out with short-travel Pro Comp Toxic Shocks
- Custom engineered to work with lowered or stock-height pickups
- 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving system adjusts to the driving conditions for maximum comfort and support
- Gas-charged twin-tube design stays cool under pressure
- Equipped with a 1/2" or 5/8" hard-chromed piston rod with a 1 3/16" or 1 3/8" nylon-banded, full-displacement piston head (size varies by vehicle)
- Comes with upper and lower urethane mounting bushings
- Your Pro Comp Toxic Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You can spot a lowered truck running lifted-rig shocks from a mile away—every time they hit a pothole or roll over a speed bump, they scrape the road and send a shower of sparks streaming out their backside. If you're running at stock height or lower to the ground, avoid the sparks by going with a set of Pro Comp Toxic Shocks.
Custom engineered with a shorter travel range, Toxic Shocks keep your sport truck's underside from belly flopping the asphalt. At the same time, the 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving allows the shock to read the road conditions and adjust, staying smooth when the street's in good condition and stiffening up when you hit rough patches.
Your Toxic Shock Absorbers are designed from the inside out for unflinching strength and durability. Their twin-tube design holds massive amounts of fluid to fight off overheating. Plus, the chrome-hardened piston rod is up to 3/8" diameter and connected to a nylon-banded piston head up to 1 3/8" diameter. They even come with upper and lower urethane bushings for extra cushion against your pickup's pushing. And, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Toxic Shocks Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony M (ENFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 1949 Ford Sedan (1946-1965) — Jul 21, 2013 2:39 PM
The toxic shocks came with a few different bushings for different ways to mount them. Excellent fit excellent quality
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp leveling kit
- es9000 shocks
- 3 inch lift kit for chevy
- bmw struts
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- shocks for ford f250
- 2009 chevy silverado leveling kit
- 2013 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- floor mats for suvs
- nerf running boards
- pickup truck bed tool boxes