Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your stock suspension with Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts
- Custom valved for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Multi-stage valving automatically adjusts to road conditions—added comfort on the streets, extra stability on the trail
- 2" diameter monotube design
- Nitrogen gas charge protects against overheating and shock fade
- Zinc plated and clear coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Comes with rubber bushings and black polyurethane shock boots
- Your Pro Comp Pro Runner shocks & struts are covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Let's be blunt: stock suspensions are nothing to write home about. Sloppy on all but freshly-paved roads and downright uncontrollable on off-road paths, driving stock is worse than driving dirty. It's time to step up your game and get into a set of Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts.
Not as gnarly as full-blown off-road shocks yet vastly superior to the glorified screen door dampers that came from the factory, Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts give you the ideal blend of driving comfort and dirt-road stability. Each shock is custom designed for your vehicle with a multi-stage valving system that reacts to road conditions. So, your shocks stay soft as a cloud on smooth streets and stiffen up when you hit rough patches.
Beyond the smart valving system, your monotube Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts are charged with a hefty dose of nitrogen gas for performance that far outstrips hydraulic shocks. Plus, they're zinc plated and clear coated to ward off corrosion and come with rubber bushings and black polyurethane boots for added off-road stability. And, Pro Comp backs your Pro Runner Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy S (MANY FARMS, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2015 11:59 PM
The pro runners are performing good tested out on highway and dirt road it rebounds good. I like it and rated a five star. Thank you auto anything.
- pro comp suspension parts
- procomp es9000
- 2013 toyota 3 in leveling kit pro comp
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- toyota suspension
- toyota tundra suspension
- gmc truck shocks
- ford f150 dash kit
- aftermarket truck mirrors
- car window rain shields
- truck side rails