- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your stock suspension with Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts
- Custom valved for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Multi-stage valving automatically adjusts to road conditions—added comfort on the streets, extra stability on the trail
- 2" diameter monotube design
- Nitrogen gas charge protects against overheating and shock fade
- Zinc plated and clear coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Comes with rubber bushings and black polyurethane shock boots
- Your Pro Comp Pro Runner shocks & struts are covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Let's be blunt: stock suspensions are nothing to write home about. Sloppy on all but freshly-paved roads and downright uncontrollable on off-road paths, driving stock is worse than driving dirty. It's time to step up your game and get into a set of Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts.
Not as gnarly as full-blown off-road shocks yet vastly superior to the glorified screen door dampers that came from the factory, Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts give you the ideal blend of driving comfort and dirt-road stability. Each shock is custom designed for your vehicle with a multi-stage valving system that reacts to road conditions. So, your shocks stay soft as a cloud on smooth streets and stiffen up when you hit rough patches.
Beyond the smart valving system, your monotube Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts are charged with a hefty dose of nitrogen gas for performance that far outstrips hydraulic shocks. Plus, they're zinc plated and clear coated to ward off corrosion and come with rubber bushings and black polyurethane boots for added off-road stability. And, Pro Comp backs your Pro Runner Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DANIELLE W (NOBLESVILLE, IN) — Jun 03, 2016 7:01 AM
mech.cussed the installation some. may have been more of a toyota issue than a pro comp issue. instructions for the adjustment factor is somewhat confusing. titen'd up body roll somewhat. little stiff on the hiway, but will get a real test at vacation on utah slick rock.
Reviewed by Matthew B (MILWAUKIE, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Apr 17, 2016 8:20 PM
Purchased pro comp pro runner shocks and struts, shipping was fast and undamaged. I installed myself so the labor was intense but failry simple}(as long as you have a spring compressor). I like how the fronts ar adjustsable for addedheight. Overall fantastic product and would recommend to anyone looking for a smooth ride. I still get the truck feeling with a SUV type ride. Running 35 toyo MTs.
Reviewed by Robert B (SNOHOMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 15, 2016 11:02 AM
Leveled with Bilsteen Ride adjusts up 2.75" in front and 1.5" blocks in the rear. Rode on the stock shocks for a while, high milage and over extended. Pro Comp makes the Pro Runner for 1.5 over rears. Very happy with ride on and off road now! b
- pro comp suspension parts
- 2013 toyota 3 in leveling kit pro comp
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp es3000 shocks
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- toyota suspension
- lift kits nissan
- leveling kit silverado 1500
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- datsun 240z suspension
- are tonneau cover cost
- truck box mats
- suv floor mats rubber