- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Level your ride the professional way with the Pro Comp Leveling Kit
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model rig
- The fast, safe and affordable way to make room for large wheels & tires
- Maintains factory ride quality, suspension and steering geometry
- Depending on your vehicle, you get one of three rugged designs
- Torsion key models are CNC machined and forged for maximum strength
- Strut spacers are made from billet aluminum or heavy-duty steel (varies by model)
- Coil spacers are machined from heavy-duty steel or Pro Comp’s proprietary Poly Lift formulation (varies by model)
- Poly Lift strut spacers are crafted from an exclusive polyurethane blend to deliver strong, supple strut support
- All kits are finished with a rust-resistant coat
- Custom design makes for easy installation
- Your Pro Comp Leveling Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
We're gonna level with you—that nose-down, rump-up look is great for stinkbugs, bloodhounds and dragsters—not so great for your off-road ride. So, lift that front end and get your trail thumper on the level like the pros do with the Pro Comp Leveling Kit.
Crafted in one of three designs, Pro Comp levels your truck with torsion keys, strut spacers or coil spacers. Each is crafted from either CNC machined steel, billet aluminum or Pro Comp's proprietary Poly Lift polyurethane formulation depending on your model and finished with a rust-resistant coating.
Custom designed just for your truck and complete with high-quality hardware, this truck leveling kit installs with ease. That way, you're out leveling the competition instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. What's more, Pro Comp backs your Leveling Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin V (RED HOOK, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 22, 2015 3:32 AM
Again, fast free shipping and another great product sold by AutoAnything! This kit installs in 1 - 1.5 hours and after putting the tires on, what a nice difference it made in the look of the truck. Maintaining factory ride after installation and alignment, and now I feel comfortable putting on a larger and more aggressive tire on my '14 Ram Express Crew Cab 4x4. Thanks AA!
Reviewed by Timothy R (Hanover, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Apr 16, 2015 7:03 AM
I had a mechanic install my leveling kit. The kit required front-end realignment, but no other changes were needed. Visually, the truck is more balanced, and the wheel clearance will be nice if/when I upgrade the tires. I'm glad did this.
Reviewed by Travis B (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Feb 18, 2015 8:24 PM
Great product, good instructions and easy to instal with the right tools. Good Price! I love the look the leveling did to my truck. Absolutely no noticable difference in the ride quality. I would use this kit again and recommend it a friend.
Reviewed by Jeremy D (Festus, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 18, 2015 6:43 AM
well made and fit like it's supposed too.went with pro comp because of name and also was made of steel. Wouldn't look any further if I had to do it again.