- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Level your ride the professional way with the Pro Comp Leveling Kit
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model rig
- The fast, safe and affordable way to make room for large wheels & tires
- Maintains factory ride quality, suspension and steering geometry
- Depending on your vehicle, you get one of three rugged designs
- Torsion key models are CNC machined and forged for maximum strength
- Strut spacers are made from billet aluminum or heavy-duty steel (varies by model)
- Coil spacers are machined from heavy-duty steel or Pro Comp’s proprietary Poly Lift formulation (varies by model)
- Poly Lift strut spacers are crafted from an exclusive polyurethane blend to deliver strong, supple strut support
- All kits are finished with a rust-resistant coat
- Custom design makes for easy installation
- Your Pro Comp Leveling Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
We're gonna level with you—that nose-down, rump-up look is great for stinkbugs, bloodhounds and dragsters—not so great for your off-road ride. So, lift that front end and get your trail thumper on the level like the pros do with the Pro Comp Leveling Kit.
Crafted in one of three designs, Pro Comp levels your truck with torsion keys, strut spacers or coil spacers. Each is crafted from either CNC machined steel, billet aluminum or Pro Comp's proprietary Poly Lift polyurethane formulation depending on your model and finished with a rust-resistant coating.
Custom designed just for your truck and complete with high-quality hardware, this truck leveling kit installs with ease. That way, you're out leveling the competition instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. What's more, Pro Comp backs your Leveling Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris H (BONIFAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Oct 03, 2016 11:50 AM
Made of excellent metal. Long lasting and install isn't too bad but well worth the effort. Makes a big difference in clearance for tires.
Reviewed by Rob D (DOUSMAN, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Suburban — Feb 29, 2016 8:54 AM
All the holes lined up and installed as it should. Paired with 2" blocks in the rear, gave my Suburban the extra clearance needed for 33's while keeping the stock stance. Great product!
Reviewed by Brandon n (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Jul 30, 2015 8:28 PM
The keys look good and strong. They are just made at a different angle which raises the car 2.25 inches just by putting it in and tightening the key bts to the factory position. I made mine lift 2.5 and there is still alot of bolt left to turn so you have potential here. I bought pro comp 9000 shocks and the ride quality is about the same. Very good product.