- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lift the rear of your ride with the Pro Comp Block Kit
- Perfect for towing, hauling, tire clearance or custom style
- Designed specifically for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Heavy-duty cast OE-style blocks provide a solid lift foundation
- U-bolts feature a durable e-coating and all hardware is zinc plated for a long life
- Features integrated bump pads and locator pins (depends on vehicle)
- Includes rear blocks, U-bolts and all required hardware
- Your Pro Comp Block Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ask any hardworking lumberjack, and he'll tell you the building blocks to a nutritious breakfast include eggs, bacon and flapjacks. Ask any off-road trailhound, and he'll tell the building blocks to a rear lift kit include blocks, U-bolts and hardware. So, feed your hardworking rig the nutritious rear lift it needs with the Pro Comp Block Kit.
Designed specifically for your truck or SUV, this custom block kit is ideal for heavy haulers, tow rigs, and adding clearance for a set of titanic tires. Pro Comp includes cast rear blocks, zinc-plated U-bolts and top-quality hardware-all the gear you need for a radical rear rake. Best yet, Pro Comp backs your Block Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Block Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John W (EVANS CITY, PA) Reviewed for a 1988 GMC C/K 2500 — Mar 25, 2014 2:22 AM
Says it was a perfect fit for my vehicle but my vehicle has square U bolts and the round ones they sent me in the kit will not fit. Sucks that I figured this out after having my truck on stands and removing the first square U bolt. Now I need to find square U bolts that will run me anouther $50. Don't truck the site saying this is a perfect fit for your vehicle!
- pro comp suspension systems
- skyjacker m95 shock
- ford f150 mirror extensions
- lloyd rubbertite review
- aftermarket rear view mirrors
- gmc lift kits
- toyota suspension
- how to change struts on 2005 ford f150
- acura rl floor mats
- mazda 3 suspension
- luggage racks for suvs
- aftermarket exhaust system
- programmer chips