Pro Comp Nitro Lift Kits
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your rig and preserve your bank account with the Pro Comp Nitro Lift Kit
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Combines the Pro Comp Leveling and Block Kit for a full front & rear lift
- Lifts your rig without a costly full suspension system replacement
- Front lift uses coil spring spacers, torsion keys or strut spacers (depends on vehicle)
- Rear lift uses coil spring spacers, leaf spring shackles or lift blocks (depends on vehicle)
- Preserves steering geometry and factory ride quality
- Makes room for larger wheels and tires
- Torsion keys are CNC machined and forged for maximum strength
- Strut spacers are crafted from billet aluminum or heavy-duty steel
- Coil spacers are machined from steel
- All kits are coated with a rust-resistant finish
- Custom design makes installation a breeze
- Your Pro Comp Nitro Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Dropping a couple grand on a suspension lift is worth it if you're out to win Baja or the heart of that backcountry cutie. But, if your daily driver spends more time commuting than dune surfing, there's only one way to get the off-road look without the off-limits price tag—the Pro Comp Nitro Lift Kit.
Making way for larger wheels and tires without flattening your wallet, the Pro Comp Lift Kit is the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. Utilizing a leveling kit out front with a block kit out back, this truck lift kit delivers the off-road look while maintaining factory steering geometry and ride quality.
Pro Comp designs the Nitro Kit for your specific vehicle, and they include everything you need for a quick, easy and budget-friendly installation. That way, you're out rolling large with a few bucks to spare, instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. And, Pro Comp backs your Nitro Lift Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Nitro Lift Kits Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Micheal S (San Angelo, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Frontier — Jun 26, 2014 4:08 PM
Install went well on my 2008 Nissan frontier until I went to install the upper ball joint cotter pin. All the supplied cotter pins were too big. I had to stop and go to auto parts store to get correct ones. All on all good product with Tue exception of the cotter keys.
Reviewed by Steven P (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 29, 2014 7:49 AM
The quality of the product is very good but the installation instructions are terrible. Do yourself a favor and watch a few You Tube videos before tackling the job. There are some really good ones available.
Reviewed by Ralph C (CHALMETTE, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Mar 15, 2014 12:50 PM
Finally had it installed and I gotta say I love it!! All the parts were clean and high quality.....they fit perfectly. My truck has a higher levelled out and much more aggressive look. Definetely worth the price I paid.
Reviewed by John c (BLYTHEWOOD, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Nov 19, 2013 3:58 AM
The lift was perfect. It was just enough not the look like a teenager building a monster truck. HIRE A MECHANIC. This is NOT a do it yourself installation. He said the parts were high quality. For the money...buy it!
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp leveling kit
- pro comp shocks es9000 review
- chevy silverado 4 inch lift
- chrysler suspension
- truck air bags kits
- toyota corolla 1990 shock absorber front
- lift kits for ford f150
- 2010 tundra leveling kit
- air intake kit
- personalized car floor mats
- roof rack luggage carrier