- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- These extra stiff anti roll bars reduce body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- The anti sway bars give even tire positioning for a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Includes high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings (depending on vehicle)
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Complete with high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings and all the quality hardware you need, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear anti roll bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bars Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald C (CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan 370Z — Sep 28, 2017 8:40 PM
So i bought this whiteline sway bar for my 2011 nissan 370z because i wanted to have a better responce from the back end, i have it on the stiffest setting and its literly a day and night difference, the only problem was the install was a little tricky but thats because of the car i have, the locking clamps are high quality and really grip nice, it also comes with grease, very high quality
Reviewed by Vitold G (DANBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — May 04, 2017 12:25 PM
Swapped out the stock sway bars with a set of adjustable white lines. Massive improvement. Almost totally eliminated body roll. I can stick turns at 50 that the car struggled with at 30. I did a full suspension build (shocks springs sways and links).
Reviewed by Thomas E (SMITHFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Yaris — Jan 10, 2017 8:35 PM
I really like this product. Makes my Yaris Se ride much better. Turns are way better than before. I set my bar on the aggressive setting for my daily driving. No complaints other than the very basic instructions
Reviewed by Peter T (JAFFREY, NH) Reviewed for a 2000 Subaru Legacy — Nov 13, 2016 5:48 AM
Bought this to upgrade and replace my stock one because I snapped it. This one definitely stiffened up the front end and feels great.