Whiteline Sway Bars
- Ships By 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- Extra stiff for reduced body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- Even tire positioning means a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Includes high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings (depending on vehicle)
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Complete with high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings and all the quality hardware you need, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bars Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne D (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Legacy — Jan 15, 2015 4:28 AM
Very QUALITY looking appearance, coating is Sweet - not just some quick paint job to make it look unique. "I feel" Whiteline is one of the top fabricators in suspension parts for Subaru - this sway bar does NOT leave me disappointing.
Reviewed by Rene P (Littleton, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Jan 02, 2015 12:18 PM
Installed front and rear sway bars on my 2011 impreza. WOW! What a difference. If I had known how much of an upgrade this would make to my car's handling, I would have purchased these whiteline sway bars months ago. Great product.
- whiteline suspension
- whiteline anti-lift kit
- whiteline end links
- heavy duty sway bar
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- nissan frontier truck bed covers
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- 2011 ram lowering kit
- luggage rack carrier
- auto seat covers discount
- disc brake rotors