Whiteline Sway Bars
- Ships By 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- Extra stiff for reduced body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- Even tire positioning means a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Includes high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings (depending on vehicle)
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Complete with high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings and all the quality hardware you need, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bars Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John W (Lexington, KY) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Forester — May 19, 2015 3:48 AM
Everything about this whiteline swaybar reeks Quality. The packaging, instuctions, fit and finish are top notch. I swapped my stock 16 mm rear bar on my 2009 Forester for the whiteline 22 mm bar. It made a vast improvement. I am pleased with this purchase. I would highly recommend it to others who want to dial in more control. John W. Lexington, KY.
Reviewed by Robert R (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti G37 — May 14, 2015 6:28 AM
I *hate* body roll and have always wondered about sway bars. I'd been considering these for a while and took the plunge. Now I regret waiting as long as I did. As advertised, the whiteline sway bars (i have them on stiffest setting front and rear - have I mentioned that I hate body roll?) completely eliminated body roll and tightened up my steering response significantly. My G feels like it rides on rails, regardless of speed.
Reviewed by Demetrios K (Little Falls, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Apr 27, 2015 8:08 PM
Bought the front and rear sway bars. They greatly improved the balance of my Mustang. Complimented my other Whitelite components.
Reviewed by vitaly m (Warwick, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Legacy — Apr 09, 2015 8:52 PM
This is an absolute must have upgrade! give you much tighter turns and great stability - Love it! Great product overall. Best price for it @ AutoAnything. Thanks.
- whiteline suspension
- whiteline anti-lift kit
- whiteline end links
- heavy duty sway bar
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- nissan frontier truck bed covers
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- 2011 ram lowering kit
- luggage rack carrier
- auto seat covers discount
- disc brake rotors