Whiteline Sway Bars
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 138515
- Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- Extra stiff for reduced body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- Even tire positioning means a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Includes high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings (depending on vehicle)
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Complete with high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings and all the quality hardware you need, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bars Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew D (GREENVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Impreza — Jul 21, 2014 4:51 AM
These are high quality bars that now come with non-lubricated bushings to ease installation and (hopefully) noise in the long run. Install was straightforward. Need new endlinks to handle the increased load on stock units. Autoanything had, by far, the best price on these with a 15% off coupon.
- whiteline suspension
- whiteline anti-lift kit
- whiteline end links
- 1991 ford f250 4wd steering sabilizer rancho
- body lift covers
- infiniti suspension
- sway bars for chevy
- tokico hp review mazda mx6
- replacement front stabilizer bar for 04 audi a4
- f150 leveling kit reviews
- grille gaurds
- auto floormats
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks