- Save 10% Use Promo Code 389510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- Extra stiff for reduced body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- Even tire positioning means a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Includes high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings (depending on vehicle)
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Complete with high-performance synthetic elastomer mounting bushings and all the quality hardware you need, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bars Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vitold G (DANBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — May 04, 2017 12:25 PM
Swapped out the stock sway bars with a set of adjustable white lines. Massive improvement. Almost totally eliminated body roll. I can stick turns at 50 that the car struggled with at 30. I did a full suspension build (shocks springs sways and links).
Reviewed by Thomas E (SMITHFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Yaris — Jan 10, 2017 8:35 PM
I really like this product. Makes my Yaris Se ride much better. Turns are way better than before. I set my bar on the aggressive setting for my daily driving. No complaints other than the very basic instructions
Reviewed by Peter T (JAFFREY, NH) Reviewed for a 2000 Subaru Legacy — Nov 13, 2016 5:48 AM
Bought this to upgrade and replace my stock one because I snapped it. This one definitely stiffened up the front end and feels great.
Reviewed by Mark F (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Subaru Legacy — Nov 02, 2016 1:54 PM
I had a broken sway bar and found this replacement for mine, at the best price. It fit perfectly and includes new bushings as a bonus.
Reviewed by Alexander K (SYKESVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — May 02, 2016 5:57 AM
I have only been driving with this bar for less than a month with the bar set in the center/ medium position. First impressions were very positive. The car seemed to handle more responsive in the rear, however, the improved handling only re-enforced the need for a better front swaybar. When taking corners the rear seemed to push the front end to lean more drasticlally. This did cause oversteer however it seemed to force tire lift out of the rear end on dynamic road transitions.