Whiteline Sway Bar End Links
- Rebates & Incentives: $30 Details
- Ships By 1/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Align your ride for the win with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links
- Custom made for your year, make and model vehicle
- The perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance front sway bar
- Shaped to deliver optimal sway and body-roll control
- Ensures peak suspension travel when under heavy vertical load
- Stronger and more adjustable than stock links
- Adjusts & rotates to any angular combination (depending on vehicle)
- Lightweight aluminum bodies provide 25mm of length adjustment (depending on vehicle)
- Heavy-duty steel ball joint ends replace factory plastic
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar End Links are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you're talking about steel shackles, corporate team-building seminars or high-performance sway bars, the old adage is always true: a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. So, beef up your ride's performance sway bar with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links.
Designed just for your vehicle, these performance sway bar end links replace factory units. Beefier and far more adjustable than those factory links, they're the perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance sway bars.
Crafted in Australia from high-strength steel, lightweight aluminum and supple polyurethane, you won't find higher quality suspension components on either side of the equator. And best yet, Whiteline backs your Sway Bar End Links with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert W (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Aug 20, 2014 1:37 PM
Theses greatly improved steering feel on the Veloster turbo almost like a new car. I love Whiteline products. They are always the best.
Reviewed by Christopher R (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Audi A3 — Jul 22, 2014 11:06 AM
They arrived to me in 2 days. Had them on my Audi A3 same afternoon. Immediately could hear less squeeking coming from my Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar. Plan to order a Whiteline 24mm sway bar to match these end links.
Reviewed by Scott T R (Palmdale, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen GTI — Mar 19, 2014 8:15 PM
Despite what the manufacturers website indicates... this does work on a Jetta. easy to install and does what it's supposed to
Reviewed by Craig R (KEARNEYSVILLE, WV) Reviewed for a 2011 Mini Cooper — Mar 13, 2014 2:40 PM
I was a little skeptical about the purchase because I was not familiar with Whiteline Products but after they arrived & me & my personal mechanic inspected the endlinks; We were quite impressed with the build quality. We attached the endlinks as instructed from the manufacturer and almost immediately with the H&R RSS CoilOvers I felt more control and in touch with the vehicle. The endlinks are a great mod and compliment to your suspension upgrade package.Sorry for the bad picture but it was cold