- Save 10% Use Promo Code 138510
- Ships By 8/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Align your ride for the win with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links
- Custom made for your year, make and model vehicle
- The perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance front sway bar
- Shaped to deliver optimal sway and body-roll control
- Ensures peak suspension travel when under heavy vertical load
- Stronger and more adjustable than stock links
- Adjusts & rotates to any angular combination (depending on vehicle)
- Lightweight aluminum bodies provide 25mm of length adjustment (depending on vehicle)
- Heavy-duty steel ball joint ends replace factory plastic
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar End Links are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you're talking about steel shackles, corporate team-building seminars or high-performance sway bars, the old adage is always true: a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. So, beef up your ride's performance sway bar with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links.
Designed just for your vehicle, these performance sway bar end links replace factory units. Beefier and far more adjustable than those factory links, they're the perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance sway bars.
Crafted in Australia from high-strength steel, lightweight aluminum and supple polyurethane, you won't find higher quality suspension components on either side of the equator. And best yet, Whiteline backs your Sway Bar End Links with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Drew Y (Blue Bell, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen GTI — Apr 19, 2015 7:25 AM
2012 VW GTI - One of my end links was going (a lot of 'clunking') so rather than go with stock, I went with Whiteline. It didn't cost much more either. High quality product. Hopefully they last longer.
Reviewed by Sohan G (AKRON, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 3 — Apr 09, 2015 3:19 PM
With as hard as I drive my car, I've always had issues breaking front endlinks. These whiteline endlinks are thicker and better built than any other endlink I have tried (OEM AND MOOG). I can finally utilize the 32mm Front and Rear Sway bars on my mazdaspeed 3 with these.
Reviewed by Robert W (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Aug 20, 2014 1:37 PM
Theses greatly improved steering feel on the Veloster turbo almost like a new car. I love Whiteline products. They are always the best.