- Save 10% Use Promo Code 389510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Align your ride for the win with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links
- Custom made for your year, make and model vehicle
- The perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance front sway bar
- Shaped to deliver optimal sway and body-roll control
- Ensures peak suspension travel when under heavy vertical load
- Stronger and more adjustable than stock links
- Adjusts & rotates to any angular combination (depending on vehicle)
- Lightweight aluminum bodies provide 25mm of length adjustment (depending on vehicle)
- Heavy-duty steel ball joint ends replace factory plastic
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar End Links are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you're talking about steel shackles, corporate team-building seminars or high-performance sway bars, the old adage is always true: a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. So, beef up your ride's performance sway bar with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links.
Designed just for your vehicle, these performance sway bar end links replace factory units. Beefier and far more adjustable than those factory links, they're the perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance sway bars.
Crafted in Australia from high-strength steel, lightweight aluminum and supple polyurethane, you won't find higher quality suspension components on either side of the equator. And best yet, Whiteline backs your Sway Bar End Links with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew G (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer — May 18, 2016 8:58 PM
Thicker than stock and adjustable. Perfect for an adjustable sway bar. Relieve a lot of jarring from the suspension with the better joints and girth. Only con is the connecting screws are much longer than necessary. I read somewhere that they are the same as stock at the joints but they just have the same dust cover as stock.
Reviewed by Shaun H (Terre Haute, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Dec 29, 2015 10:39 AM
Upon opening the package, you can immediately tell that these end links are built far superior to the OEM links. Install was straightforward, jacked up the car on both sides and pulled both wheels off and matched the end links length with that of the original. I was able to install both of these without having any preload on them. Definitely tightened the front end up (84k on OEM links) along with all of the other mods that my 11 mustang has undergone.
Reviewed by Daniel R (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Mini Cooper — Nov 25, 2015 12:46 PM
I replaced my rear links as they were noisy. I replaced the OEM links with Whiteline and the noise went away. Now it's back. After a month. I'm not sure if it is the links, sway bar, or something else. Anyway they look good. Especially if I've just run over you...!
- whiteline suspension systems
- readylift special offer code
- caltrend dura-plus seat covers
- car floor mat protector
- air ride suspension
- honda brakes
- toyota suspension
- 2011 chevy tahoe floor mats
- dodge ram 1500 leveling kit 2wd
- explorer lift kit
- fender flares for trucks
- rain shields for car windows
- truck steps and running boards