- Save 10% Use Promo Code 138510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Align your ride for the win with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links
- Custom made for your year, make and model vehicle
- The perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance front sway bar
- Shaped to deliver optimal sway and body-roll control
- Ensures peak suspension travel when under heavy vertical load
- Stronger and more adjustable than stock links
- Adjusts & rotates to any angular combination (depending on vehicle)
- Lightweight aluminum bodies provide 25mm of length adjustment (depending on vehicle)
- Heavy-duty steel ball joint ends replace factory plastic
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar End Links are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you're talking about steel shackles, corporate team-building seminars or high-performance sway bars, the old adage is always true: a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. So, beef up your ride's performance sway bar with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links.
Designed just for your vehicle, these performance sway bar end links replace factory units. Beefier and far more adjustable than those factory links, they're the perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance sway bars.
Crafted in Australia from high-strength steel, lightweight aluminum and supple polyurethane, you won't find higher quality suspension components on either side of the equator. And best yet, Whiteline backs your Sway Bar End Links with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shaun H (Terre Haute, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Dec 29, 2015 10:39 AM
Upon opening the package, you can immediately tell that these end links are built far superior to the OEM links. Install was straightforward, jacked up the car on both sides and pulled both wheels off and matched the end links length with that of the original. I was able to install both of these without having any preload on them. Definitely tightened the front end up (84k on OEM links) along with all of the other mods that my 11 mustang has undergone.
Reviewed by Daniel R (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Mini Cooper — Nov 25, 2015 12:46 PM
I replaced my rear links as they were noisy. I replaced the OEM links with Whiteline and the noise went away. Now it's back. After a month. I'm not sure if it is the links, sway bar, or something else. Anyway they look good. Especially if I've just run over you...!
Reviewed by Chris G (Martinsville, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Sep 26, 2015 5:04 AM
I put these end links on my Pontiac G8 and they made a huge difference. Completely eliminated the clunk noise and tightened things up. I definitely recommend these to people who want tight and smooth handling.
Reviewed by hong l (MOBILE, AL) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Corolla — Sep 20, 2015 4:01 PM
these whiteline end links solved the noise problems that I was having on my car.now I just have to wait and see how long they will last.
Reviewed by Mackenzie C (GORHAM, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — Sep 20, 2015 3:45 PM
These end links are awesome. I replaced my old set of solid end links because they were making awful squeaking noises due to them being open to the environment. Having all 4 seasons in New England doesn't help either. Put these links on and the sound was gone. And I don't know if this was simply a placebo effect or not but, the car almost seemed tighter afterwards. Who knows but they're much better than stock. There is no nipple the put in new grease but that's only a minor inconvenience.
- white line performance parts
- strut brace colorado
- sway bar collar
- infiniti fx35 camber and alignment kit - 1-corner set
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- 97 4runner suspension
- 2004 chevy z71 sliverado swaybar
- f350 lift kit
- rain and wind deflectors
- car stops for garages
- custom billet grill