- Save 20% Use Promo Code 138520
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stiffen up and drive right with the Whiteline Strut Tower Brace
- Custom engineered for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- By fending off chassis flex, the Whiteline Strut Brace dramatically enhances turn-ins, steering response and street feedback
- Adjusts for the perfect amount of stiffness
- Constructed from lightweight, polished alloy for a boss look under the hood
- Included mounting plates feature a rust-resistant coating
- Mounts easily using simple hand tools
- Your Whiteline Strut Tower Brace is backed by a 3-year warranty included
Some things just work better when they're good and stiff—your suspension is no exception. A frame that's loose as a goose drives like a real turkey. Even if you step up with an anti-sway bar and racing coils, your auto can still get sloppy around corners and windy roads. For maximum chassis stiffness, nothing beats the Whiteline Strut Tower Brace.
The Whiteline Strut Tower Brace is all about beefing up your suspension's support. Spanning the gap between your strut towers, it fends off body flex, which preserves your alignment angles and spring rates. As soon as it's bolted in place, you experience tighter turn-ins, more response as you steer and better feedback on road conditions. Best of all, the strut brace gives you the power to dial in the ideal stiffness for the right balance between comfort and control.
Unlike the headgear you had as a kid, you want to show off your Whiteline Strut Tower Brace. Expertly crafted from polished alloy with rust-resistant mounting plates, it brightens your engine compartment with race-inspired style. And, it's completely custom engineered for your specific vehicle, so it mounts easily with no cutting, drilling or modding required. Each brace is also backed by a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Strut Tower Braces Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad W (AUBURN HILLS, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Outback — May 31, 2016 9:22 AM
Quality piece. Quality shipping material. Easy instructions. Fitment was a little tight. Plates went on easy, but the bar took about 20 min of adjusting and maneuvering to get it in place. I got it on, but it may be quicker with 2 people. Immediately noticeable difference in driving behavior. Front suspension feels mated together. Easiest to notice while entering/exiting a parking lot going up/downhill while turning, but is more composed over bumps at speed as well. Well worth it!
Reviewed by Robert H (MAKWAO, HI) Reviewed for a 2002 Mini Cooper — Oct 08, 2014 3:50 PM
Whiteline tower brace dose not fit 2002 Mini Cooper S. The brace has to be milled to fit over the engine control module [ECM] housing.-see photos-. Look's good but not sure it it will take the pounding.
Reviewed by Ian R (ELLICOTT CITY, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru WRX — Dec 29, 2013 6:12 PM
Reason being, it clears the AC line. Meaning, Whiteline designed this specific strut bar to fit WRX/STi without modifing/moving the AC line too much. It is also adjustable in several places, unlike other rigid strut-bars I've tried. When you have it adjusted in a way you like, just tighten the bolts and take her for a test drive. I can now take turns with a little more confidence as the strut bar keeps the car flat in turns. For best results, install front and rear strut bar.
Reviewed by Fernando V (Rome, GA) — May 07, 2013 7:27 AM
for the price i was expecting something more ridgid or more racing oriented. the service was great, shipping very fast and buying from autoanything is always a great experience .
- white line performance parts
- whiteline anti-lift kit
- whiteline end links
- 1991 ford f250 4wd steering sabilizer rancho
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- lift kits for ford trucks
- toyota suspension
- grand am strut tower brace
- dodge ram rear lowering kit
- f150 leveling kit reviews
- car mats for cars
- step side bars for trucks