- Save 10% Use Promo Code 138510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take control over your suspension with Whiteline Control Arms
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Adjustable design allows you dial in the perfect amount of pinion angle on your car for the perfect amount of traction (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with low-compliance, durable bushings that reduce noise and vibration
- Constructed from premium steel with either a powder coat or anodized finish
- Designed for an at-home install
- Your Whiteline Control Arms are backed by a 3-year warranty
Arm your street machine with complete suspension control by bolting on a set of Whiteline Control Arms. Custom engineered to directly replace your wimpy factory control arms, Whiteline Adjustable Control Arms give you the freedom to incrementally tweak your pinion angle right on your ride (depending on your vehicle) for just the right amount of traction under heavy acceleration. Whether you're looking for the stickiest grip or a little bit of tire-peeling slip, Whiteline delivers.
Built for seriously spirited driving, your Whiteline Control Arms are wrought from burly steel with either a powder coat or anodized finish. Plus, they come complete with low-compliance bushings to slice noise and vibration. Even better, they include all the mounting hardware you need for an at-home installation. And, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Control Arms Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shaun H (Terre Haute, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Mar 16, 2016 6:07 AM
I purchased these whiteline relocation brackets to pair up with a my billet steeda LCA with delrin bearings. At first the bracket created a horrible creaking noise to it that I couldn't remedy. Turns out that I needed to torque the bearings to the specs from steeda. Couldn't be happier with the results that I have from these brackets. It has put my LCA at a downward angle, allowing the tire to grab better on launches. Highly recommended if you lowered your car and have an upward angle.
Reviewed by STEVE T (RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jan 05, 2015 4:04 PM
The acceleration seems to be more responsive. And what I mean by responsiveness is when I step on the gas pedal and feeling the acceleration. My guess is that there is less squating when the wheels are trying to push the car. Stock car goes through the motion of squating then pushing the car forward. With this mod on, the car spends less time squating and more time on pushing forward. Great mod!
Reviewed by Steven N (Brockport, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Feb 11, 2014 10:08 PM
Whiteline's suspension products are awesome however be careful when ordering from AutoAnything. The part number was for Whiteline's Lower Control Arm Lowering Brackets, not the Control Arms pictured or headlined. The same problem existed when ordering Whiteline's Panhard Bar and Panhard Bar Support, the part pictured and the part description did not match the part number. The part number is correct for what you will receive. Make sure you confirm this on the manufacturer website before ordering.
- whiteline suspension parts
- strut brace colorado
- sway bar collar
- infiniti fx35 camber and alignment kit - 1-corner set
- air ride suspension kits
- toyota suspension
- gmc lift kits
- leveling kit for chevy silverado 1500
- 08 ford explorer lowering springs
- 1988 mustang control arms
- black licence plate frames
- chrome accents for trucks
- floor liners for suv