- Save 10% Use Promo Code 138510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your front suspension some attitude with the Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
- Designed specifically for your year, make and model front wheel drive vehicle
- Adds 0.5 degree static positive caster to both front wheels
- Delivers maximum traction under power—including cornering
- Dramatically reduces understeer & front wheel spin
- Sharpens initial turn-in response
- Mounts are crafted from alloy and lined with low-compliance polyurethane bushings
- Your Whiteline Anti Lift Kit is backed by a 3-year warranty
Leave the lift for off-road trucks and miracle bras, because it's the last thing your lowered street machine needs. When keeping those Pirellis planted is the difference between the checkered flag and hanging your head in second-place shame, the Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit is an absolute must.
Designed to give your FWD racer 0.5 full degrees of positive caster, the Whiteline ALK delivers maximum traction under maximum power. Initial turn-in response is dramatically improved while understeer and wheel spin take a hike.
Crafted from anodized aluminum alloy, the Whiteline anit-lift kit delivers the positive caster it takes to keep the rubber road bound. And, the low-compliance polyurethane bushings keep your handling supple and secure. What's more, Whiteline backs your Anti-Lift Kit with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Anti Lift Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Teresa G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit — Feb 28, 2014 4:51 AM
I lowered my VW MKV with coil overs and my car is lowered 2". I bought these to help with the negative camber and also replace the lower control arm bushings. Great product. Easy to install. 0.5 degrees of positive camber is noticeable in hard turns. Traction is slightly better from a stand still start. One thing to be weary of is that if you move your subframe around while installing it, it could mess with your alignment so be weary of that. Try to mark where the nuts were beforehand.
- white line performance parts
- whiteline sway bars low price
- rancho 9000 shocks review
- eibach pro-alignment camber kit - adjustable ball joint
- air bags for truck suspension
- lift kits nissan
- toyota suspension
- mustang logo floor mats
- 2004 tahoe leveling kit
- grand cherokee suspension
- performance auto chips
- luggage racks for trucks
- replacement floor mats