- Save 10% Use Promo Code 138510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your handling with the Whiteline Bump Steer Correction Kit
- Designed just for your year, make and model vehicle
- Custom-crafted ball-joints, bushings or tie-rod ends correct your front roll center geometry (varies by vehicle)
- Maintains factory steering feel
- Increases resistance to front roll and suspension compression
- Improves weight distribution, camber angle and front grip
- Significantly reduces understeer and enhances stability
- Your Whiteline Bump Steer Correction Kit is backed by a 3-year warranty
It's a long and bumpy road to the checkered flag, but you can trust Whiteline to smooth your way to the win. By eliminating dreaded bump steer, the Whiteline Bump Steer Correction Kit corrects steering geometry—keeping you on track to the winner's circle.
Custom crafted for your lowered street racer, these custom-engineered ball joints and tie-rod ends maintain factory steering geometry while significantly raising the roll center. That means bump stop is stopped dead, front roll is resisted and suspension compression is reduced—all factors that make the difference between winning and losing. Even better, Whiteline backs your Bump Steer Correction Kit with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Bump Steer Correction Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review