- Save 10% Use Promo Code 389510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust caster and camber for superior ride quality and handling with the no-slip Whiteline Bushings
- Eccentric adjustment range of up to +/- 1.75° (varies by vehicle)
- Positive-tooth lock washers prevent slippage (depending on vehicle)
- Reduces vibration and road noise for a boost in ride quality and steering response
- Built from high-performance synthetic elastomer
- Resists weathering, chemical corrosion and oil damage
- Simple to adjust and lock while installed
- Your Whiteline Bushings are backed by a 3-year warranty
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but a set of adjustable Whiteline Bushings in your lower control arm is priceless. Boasting an eccentric-type adjustment range of up to +/- 1.75°, Whiteline lower control arm bushings deliver the range of motion you seek.
Crafted with positive-tooth lock washers, Whiteline suspension bushings prevent slippage—unlike lesser friction-type set ups. Even better, your Whiteline bushings are fully adjustable on your car, so you can quickly adjust for road and track conditions. That means, your street machine has the stability and traction it needs for any situation. Plus, they're built from an advanced synthetic elastomer for superior handling and vibration resistance. And best yet, Whiteline backs your bushings with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Bushings Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
- whiteline suspension systems
- cover craft seat saver
- edelbrock performer ias shocks
- injen sp series
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- nissan truck tents
- toyota suspension
- 2008 jeep grand cherokee floor mats
- dodge ram suspension upgrades
- f150 airbag suspension
- luggage carrier for car roof
- car rain guards
- chrome pillars for cars