- Save 10% Use Promo Code 138510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust caster and camber for superior ride quality and handling with the no-slip Whiteline Bushings
- Eccentric adjustment range of up to +/- 1.75° (varies by vehicle)
- Positive-tooth lock washers prevent slippage (depending on vehicle)
- Reduces vibration and road noise for a boost in ride quality and steering response
- Built from high-performance synthetic elastomer
- Resists weathering, chemical corrosion and oil damage
- Simple to adjust and lock while installed
- Your Whiteline Bushings are backed by a 3-year warranty
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but a set of adjustable Whiteline Bushings in your lower control arm is priceless. Boasting an eccentric-type adjustment range of up to +/- 1.75°, Whiteline lower control arm bushings deliver the range of motion you seek.
Crafted with positive-tooth lock washers, Whiteline suspension bushings prevent slippage—unlike lesser friction-type set ups. Even better, your Whiteline bushings are fully adjustable on your car, so you can quickly adjust for road and track conditions. That means, your street machine has the stability and traction it needs for any situation. Plus, they're built from an advanced synthetic elastomer for superior handling and vibration resistance. And best yet, Whiteline backs your bushings with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Bushings Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher C (Crestview, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Feb 03, 2014 2:48 PM
this is the cheapest solution for camber adjustment on a subtle lowering. if you need more than 0.5* camber adjustment, go with a lateral link. install is straightforward. difficult to remove the pressed-in factory bushings from the A-arm.I used heat to melt the factory bushing. camber adjustment is a little tricky because you have two bushings per arm to adjust.
- whiteline suspension
- whiteline sway bars low price
- 1991 ford f250 4wd steering sabilizer rancho
- strut brace colorado
- toyota suspension
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- performance ford shocks
- 2003 chev monte carlo accesories
- 2011 f150 leveling kit
- traverse lift kit
- truck custom floor mats
- anything brakes
- rugged cover tonneau cover reviews