- Save 10% Use Promo Code 138510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set the ideal camber angle with Whiteline Camber Bolt Kit
- Custom sized to directly replace your stock camber bolts
- Gives you up to +/- 1.75° of camber adjustability for perfect alignments and tighter handling
- Positive-toothed lock washers ensure zero slippage
- Your Whiteline Camber Adjustment Bolt Kits are backed by a 3-year warranty
Suspension mods are like Pringles—once you pop, you can't stop. But, every tweak, tune and upgrade makes it harder and harder to get into perfect alignment using your stock steering components. For the freedom to dial in your camber well beyond the factory limits, step up with Whiteline Camber Adjustment Bolt Kits.
Expertly engineered to directly replace your factory camber bolts, your Whiteline Camber Bolt Kit is a cinch to install right at home. Once in place, they open up a wide range of camber adjustability—up to +/- 1.75° to be precise.
You never have to worry about slip when you're riding with Whiteline Camber Bolts. They're equipped with ingenious positive-toothed lock washers to hold your wheel's angle true even when you're screaming around tight corners. And, Whiteline backs your Camber Adjustment Bolts with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Camber Adjustment Bolt Kits Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jorge S (The Colony, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru BRZ — Jan 25, 2015 8:17 PM
Purchase and shipping a breeze and super fast, lowest price online period. The product itself falls short on it's promises. Took it to a racing shop to get the alignment. -1.1 was all the tech could get out of them. RCE's recommended camber was -1.5.
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Eufaula, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Jan 04, 2015 3:42 PM
Just what I wanted. Installed in top hole of front struts and took it to an alignment shop where it was adjusted to -1.5 camber. Good fitment.
- whiteline suspension parts
- infiniti fx35 camber and alignment kit - 1-corner set
- strut brace colorado
- sway bar links
- toyota suspension
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- xterra suspension
- 2012 gmc sierra leveling kit
- scion xb break pads and roters
- truck bed rail protector
- truck liner mats
- vehicle roof rack systems