ReadyLIFT Off Road SST9000 Shocks
- Rebates: $100 Details
- Ships By 4/21
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get ready for the rough stuff with ReadyLIFT Off Road SST9000 Shocks
- Specifically engineered, tested and built for your year, make and model rig
- Extended length shocks are tuned for lifted and leveled trucks running large wheels and tires
- Perfect match for ReadyLIFT Leveling and Lift Kits
- Far exceeds factory shock performance on every type of terrain
- Nitrogen-charged, internal reservoir, twin tube damper design
- Steel internal reservoir sleeves with aluminum dividing pistons
- Dividing piston prevents oil and nitrogen emulsification
- Positive reservoir pressure prevents cavitations
- Increased oil flow efficiency through the piston
- 2.25” diameter CNC-machined 6061 aluminum bodies
- Clear anodized aluminum satin finish
- Completely re-buildable and re-valvable, just like racing shocks
- Proudly made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your ReadyLIFT Off Road SST9000 Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
If you use the your lifted rig for surfing the dunes, bashing the trails and intimidating Prius pansies on the morning commute, finding the right suspension setup can be a challenge. Go too soft and risk bottoming out on a boulder. Too hard and the road to work can become a trail of tears. But, with a set of ReadyLIFT SST9000 Shocks, you and your rig are ready for anything.
Engineered specifically for your vehicle, ReadyLIFT SST9000s have been painstakingly tuned to run with a lift/leveling kit and large wheels. The nitrogen-charged, internal reservoir design is valved to deliver a smooth on-road ride and even smoother off-road control. Plus, the CNC-machined body and end mounts, 5/8" hard chrome-plated shaft and re-buildable/re-valvable internals make this one of the longest lasting shocks on the market.
Once installed, ReadyLIFT off-road shocks deliver performance that far exceeds any factory equipment. And, since the SST9000s are custom crafted for your specific rig, they install with ease—especially when coupled with a ReadyLIFT leveling or lift kit. What's more, ReadyLIFT backs your SST9000 Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- For trucks with a leveling or lift kit- our upper control arms will only work on applications with leveling or lift kits already equipped with factory upper control arm and factory upper ball joint.