ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar
- Rebates: $100 Details
- Ships By 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay on track with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar
- Designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Eliminates steering oscillation and wobble
- Vastly improves vehicle tracking and handling
- Adjustable flexibility for off-roading or rock crawling
- Choose bent bars for lifts under 4" and straight bars for lifts 4" and higher
- Trucks with lift kits which provide a drop track bar and or drop pitman arm may require a bent bar depending on the amount of track bar bracket drop.
- Fitted with CNC-machined and welded end bungs
- Burly 7/8” chromoly left and right heims make for easy adjustment
- Beefy 4140 CNC-machined clevis
- Heavy-duty heims and clevis also increase steering comfort
- Your ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Getting off the beaten path is one of the beauties of leaving pavement and hitting backcountry. But when the going gets bumpy, steering oscillation—also known as the death wobble—can cause things get real ugly, real quick. So, stay in control and fend off the off-road reaper with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar.
Designed to eliminate steering oscillation and wobbles, the ReadyLIFT Trac Bar delivers a huge improvement in tracking and handling. The beefy, thick-wall steel tubing and welded end bungs ensure a solid connection. And, the burly chromoly heims and 4140 CNC-machined clevis make for easy adjustments and increased steering comfort.
Whether your rig is lifted sky-high, sitting level or running factory height, ReadyLIFT has a trac bar just for you. Choose the straight bar for lifts over 4" and the bent bar for lifts between stock and up to 4". And even better, ReadyLIFT backs your Off Road Trac Bar with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with a larger lift or lift kits which provide a drop track bar and or drop pitman arm may require a bent bar depending on the amount of track bar bracket drop
ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by tim t (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Aug 13, 2014 3:27 PM
I drive a 2010 F250 with a 6 inch lift and 35s, at about 67,000 mile I started experiencing "death wobble". I did some research and the Ready Lift trac bar design made a lot of sense. I installed it and the "death wobble" was gone. Installation while straight forward and simple was still a major pain. The factory ball joint used on the trac bar is very large and I had to modify my ball joint press to work. Highly recommend this upgrade.