- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Predicable ride quality handles the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shox built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by tony w (chambersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 5:16 AM
So much better on my 2013 wrangle unlimited sport. Moved up to a 4 inch lift from a 3 inch and used these shocks instead of the ones that came with the lift kit and the ride is so much better. Cannot feel every bump and yes, would say that smooth is a good description for these shocks.
Reviewed by Ricardo Q (HOUSTON, TX) — Monday at 1:25 PM
I ordered these shocks from auto anything and the online rep was extremely helpful with all my questions. Service was great and I saved money. My shocks were at my front door faster than what the competitors offered. The shocks function superb both on and off road.
Reviewed by Brad L (Carrollton, TX) — May 11, 2016 8:59 PM
Easy and fun to install, great performance! A little more instructions on exactly what washer goes where would have been nice, but not a big deal for such a simple install.
Reviewed by Jason G (EVERGREEN, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2016 8:20 AM
Tossed these onto my Chevy truck along with a leveling kit a few weeks ago. So far, so good - they definitely enhanced the overall ride quality of the truck. I also like the fact that you can re-build them when the time comes. Great price and great customer service - Thank you AutoAnything!