- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Predicable ride quality handles the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shox built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles H (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jan 28, 2016 4:38 AM
These are build good & solid & are sized to work with various lifts.The ride is about factory definitely nothing spectacular here.
Reviewed by Peter J (WEST LINN, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jan 25, 2016 8:56 AM
I put Fox 2.0 front and rear. Perfect ride height, very smooth and tight. Fly over bumps with perfect recoil and the truck looks killer. I parked next to s TRD Pro and the guy liked my setup better. Now I am going to do the same to my 2004 Lancruiser. You will not be disappointed!
Reviewed by Jeff N (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Nov 30, 2015 8:55 PM
Picked these shocks up for my 2015 F250 and it feels like a new truck ! It handles better and rides better , I should have bought these sooner .