- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Predicable ride quality handles the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shox built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kendall D (Evansdale, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 5:59 PM
I was a skeptic of the performance of these. I bought the full set and I must admit that your ride feels so much more absorbed on the rougher terrain. Well worth the investment. Fronts hit a little hard (too stiff). Impressed with the rear the fronts need too be lighter valving.
Reviewed by Toby T (Baton Rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 1:41 PM
These shocks made my ride smoother. I noticed when turning on my stock shocks that my truck would bounce all over the place. Now it does not. I am a geek and not mechanically inclined but I was able to install these. Advice to getting these on..I wasn't strong enough to compress the shock so what I did was i compressed it before putting it on and held the shock with cheap $10 ratchet straps from Home Depot. From there just crawl under the truck put it on and then cut the strap off with a blade.
Reviewed by Brian E (FUQUAY VARINA, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Feb 28, 2017 4:23 AM
The aluminum body looks great and disapates heat quickly...Easy installation well worth the price when compared to other high end manufacturers...
Reviewed by Patrick R (Bay Saint Louis, MS) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jan 27, 2017 8:57 AM
put these on the back of my ram 2500.. what a differance no wheel hop when it would be wet on roads anymore and lot less body roll can't wait to put these on the front as well
- fox suspension systems
- gibson slash exhaust tip
- ipcw led third brake light
- skyjacker m95 silver steering stabilizer
- jeep floor mats
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- cts suspension
- toyota prius cabin air filters
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- auto rear view mirror
- car rubber mats
- truck rail caps