- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Predicable ride quality handles the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shox built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rafael M (Totowa, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Wednesday at 3:33 PM
Love the performance on these shocks. It doesn't allow my tires to bottom out against the underneith body of the jeep when i hit potholes..
Reviewed by Jackie L (HAZLEHURST, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 04, 2017 3:26 PM
Put these shocks along with Timbren load leveling bump stops and now my truck can tote a load with ease and good control. These are a great shock and easy to install. Highly recommend these.
Reviewed by David P (GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 28, 2017 6:19 AM
The bushing was too small to fit on the mount and was very difficult to install even with a compression clamp to push it on.
Reviewed by Andrew B (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Sep 27, 2017 11:34 AM
With my lift kit i ran into some problems with these shocks while installing, but auto anything took them back and made the return seamless. Ordered new shocks and changed the bushings and sleeves and now they fit perfectly. overall happy.
Reviewed by byron m (HAWORTH, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2017 7:31 PM
I really have enjoyed the shocks. They made a huge difference in the handling of my truck. I would recommend them.
- fox suspension systems
- gibson slash exhaust tip
- ipcw led third brake light
- skyjacker m95 silver steering stabilizer
- jeep floor mats
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- cts suspension
- toyota prius cabin air filters
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- auto rear view mirror
- car rubber mats
- truck rail caps