FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable on- and off-road ride
- External reservoir separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Additional oil and nitrogen capacity from reservoir further enhances cooling
- Remote reservoir can easily be secured to the shock tube or most roll-cage tubing
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and a quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Smooth out the bumpiest bumps with FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks. Featuring an external reservoir that separates and makes space for additional shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen, these shocks look and run super cool. Plus, with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), FOX smooth body reservoir shocks transform your rig's on- and off-road performance.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
With built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Reservoir Shocks can also be fine-tuned with full adjustability of nitrogen pressure, and compression- and rebound-valving (must be factory serviced). Additionally, not only are your new FOX external reservoir shocks built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can always restore ‘em to peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- fox suspension systems
- gabriel shock review
- bilstein 5100 series shocks
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- shocks for dodge ram
- 2007 ford f150 floor mats
- body lift for 2012 chevy express
- custom dash covers for cars
- truck bed tents for pickup
- truck bed tool chest