FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Factory Series delivers race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt-on shock for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- External reservoir separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Additional oil and nitrogen capacity from reservoir further enhances cooling
- Reservoir secures to the shock tube or cage tubing with almost any reservoir camp (not included)
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter, zinc-plated, honed seamless alloy
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and a quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Reserve your spot in the winner's circle with a set of FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks. Featuring an external reservoir that separates and makes way for additional shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen, these shocks look as cool as they run. And, FOX 2.0 shocks' 2" diameter zinc-plated seamless-alloy bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons) deliver premium performance.
FOX Factory Series Shocks deliver FOX's race-winning performance in an easy bolt-on shock. Designed after FOX racing shocks, Factory Series shocks are rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the road. The smooth-bore, seamless-alloy bodies stand up to any trail. And, the vehicle-specific valving and direct-replacement mounting work just right for your specific truck.
Like all FOX Shocks, your FOX external reservoir shocks boast fully adjustable nitrogen-pressure, compression-valving and rebound-valving (must be factory serviced). And, your FOX nitrogen shocks are 100% re-buildable and re-valveable, so it's easy to restore peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable