- Save 10% Use Promo Code FOX1416
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Factory Series delivers race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt-on shock for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- External reservoir separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Additional oil and nitrogen capacity from reservoir further enhances cooling
- Reservoir secures to the shock tube or cage tubing with almost any reservoir camp (not included)
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter, zinc-plated, honed seamless alloy
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and a quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Reserve your spot in the winner's circle with a set of FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks. Featuring an external reservoir that separates and makes way for additional shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen, these shocks look as cool as they run. And, FOX 2.0 shocks' 2" diameter zinc-plated seamless-alloy bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons) deliver premium performance.
FOX Factory Series Shocks deliver FOX's race-winning performance in an easy bolt-on shock. Designed after FOX racing shocks, Factory Series shocks are rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the road. The smooth-bore, seamless-alloy bodies stand up to any trail. And, the vehicle-specific valving and direct-replacement mounting work just right for your specific truck.
Like all FOX Shocks, your FOX external reservoir shocks boast fully adjustable nitrogen-pressure, compression-valving and rebound-valving (must be factory serviced). And, your FOX nitrogen shocks are 100% re-buildable and re-valveable, so it's easy to restore peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David B (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 01, 2015 9:27 AM
Simple to install on Silverado 2500 HD with 6" lift. Dramatic improvement in ride and handling...simplest and most impactive handling upgrade you can make!!!