- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tame even the fiercest trails on your set of custom-valved Dirt Logic Shocks
- The take-no-prisoners design of Fabtech's Dirt Logic Shocks delivers unparalleled off-road dampening and cloud-like comfort on streets
- Oversized construction—Fabtech crafts their Dirt Logic Shocks to the widest possible diameter for maximum performance
- Forget about shock fade, your Dirt Logic Shocks feature a nitrogen gas charge inside a monotube cylinder for enhanced heat dispersion and minimal oil foaming
- The optional oil reservoir reduces temperatures even further for more consistent performance
- Fabtech meticulously valves your Dirt Logic Shocks to the optimal settings for your specific vehicle and lift
- Infinitely adjustable—the racecar-inspired take apart design of the coilover Dirt Logic Shocks lets you dial in the perfect valving for your driving style
- Fabtech hand crafts every Dirt Logic Shock in its own air pressurized "clean room" assembly plant to ensure dead-on specifications
- All Dirt Logic Shocks undergo grueling quality control tests on Fabtech's in-house shock lab
- For intense rust resistance and eye-catching looks, the Dirt Logic Shock's steel body is plated in durable, brilliant nickel
- Topped off with end caps that are anodized with Fabtech's signature blue hue
- Built with pride in the USA
- Fabtech covers your Dirt Logic Shocks with a 1-year warranty
Whether you're barreling across the badlands of Death Valley or crawling over the chassis-destroying Rubicon trail, the right shocks make all the difference. For the ultimate blend of wicked off-road dampening and smooth highway comfort, the only choice is Fabtech's Dirt Logic Shocks.
Hand crafted in Fabtech's own clean room assembly plant, each Dirt Logic Shock undergoes grueling quality control tests. Every Dirt Logic Shock comes custom-valved for your vehicle. Plus, you can fine-tune the valving on the coilover shocks to match your driving habits.
Everything on your Dirt Logic Shocks is built big. From their monotube bodies to their aluminum pistons, your Dirt Logic Shocks are thicker, stronger and more durable than the competition. And, their nickel plating and anodized billet end caps add daring looks.
Go ahead-go farther. Your Dirt Logic Shocks will keep up with your adventurous self. Besides, Fabtech backs your Dirt Logic Shocks with a 1-year warranty.