- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Convert your rig into an on-the-go full-service filling station with the VIAIR Onboard Air System
- All-inclusive setup—your VIAIR Onboard Air System comes complete with an air compressor, air tank, wiring and connectors
- As versatile as a Swiss Army Knife, your VIAIR Onboard Air System inflates tires, fills dinghies, powers air tools and more (may require an air pressure regulator)
- Available in a variety of performance grades from Ultra-Light to X'treme duty
- You can mount your VIAIR Onboard Air System almost anywhere with the included hardware and some minor drilling
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
When you're surfing up the face of a slippery sand dune, you need the intense traction of a deflated tire. Though it's easy to let the air out, you can't simply blow them back up like a balloon. You need a powerful compressor and plenty of air to get back to a road-ready psi-and that's what the VIAIR Onboard Air System delivers. You get a powerful air compressor, full-sized air tank, plumbing-everything you need to transform your vehicle into a mobile filling station.
Inflating tires, blowing up water toys, running air tools-your VIAIR Onboard Air System is a jack of all trades. And, you can pick between 8 performance grades. From the Ultra-Light Duty to the X'treme-Duty System, there's a VIAIR setup tailored just for your demands.
VIAIR designed your Onboard Air System for versatile mounting. Tuck it out of sight or leave it in plain view-you can bolt it just about anywhere. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Some drilling is needed to firmly mount your VIAIR Onboard Air System to your vehicle.
VIAIR Onboard Air Systems Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by hayden S (Mansfield, OH) — Sep 17, 2014 3:49 AM
I run a small farm and having an air system handy outside the shop is a great thing. My only complaint was that the air chuck is hard plumbed onto the air hose. But I fixed that for a few dollars more.
Reviewed by Phillip T (Gregory, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Dec 03, 2013 9:11 AM
very happy with everything. ended up adding this to airride controller and loadlifter ultimate for my 2008 f350 dually. I mixed and matched the parts I needed to get the results I wanted. mounted compressor and tank in tool box in truck bed. loud from the outside. can't hear it in the cab over my diesel though.
Reviewed by Gloria B (MOSES LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Topkick — Jul 27, 2013 10:00 PM
The kit contained the parts to install the compressor and they are top quality which is a first for me thanks
Reviewed by Dave E (Tawas City, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jan 22, 2013 11:53 AM
I run my air bags, air locker, air horns, as well as fill my tires after leaving the sand dunes all with this system. no complaints!