VIAIR Onboard Air Systems
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Convert your rig into an on-the-go full-service filling station with the VIAIR Onboard Air System
- All-inclusive setup—your VIAIR Onboard Air System comes complete with an air compressor, air tank, wiring and connectors
- As versatile as a Swiss Army Knife, your VIAIR Onboard Air System inflates tires, fills dinghies, powers air tools and more (may require an air pressure regulator)
- Available in a variety of performance grades from Ultra-Light to X'treme duty
- You can mount your VIAIR Onboard Air System almost anywhere with the included hardware and some minor drilling
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
When you're surfing up the face of a slippery sand dune, you need the intense traction of a deflated tire. Though it's easy to let the air out, you can't simply blow them back up like a balloon. You need a powerful compressor and plenty of air to get back to a road-ready psi-and that's what the VIAIR Onboard Air System delivers. You get a powerful air compressor, full-sized air tank, plumbing-everything you need to transform your vehicle into a mobile filling station.
Inflating tires, blowing up water toys, running air tools-your VIAIR Onboard Air System is a jack of all trades. And, you can pick between 8 performance grades. From the Ultra-Light Duty to the X'treme-Duty System, there's a VIAIR setup tailored just for your demands.
VIAIR designed your Onboard Air System for versatile mounting. Tuck it out of sight or leave it in plain view-you can bolt it just about anywhere. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Some drilling is needed to firmly mount your VIAIR Onboard Air System to your vehicle.
VIAIR Onboard Air Systems Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by hayden S (Mansfield, OH) — Sep 17, 2014 3:49 AM
I run a small farm and having an air system handy outside the shop is a great thing. My only complaint was that the air chuck is hard plumbed onto the air hose. But I fixed that for a few dollars more.
Reviewed by Phillip T (Gregory, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Dec 03, 2013 9:11 AM
very happy with everything. ended up adding this to airride controller and loadlifter ultimate for my 2008 f350 dually. I mixed and matched the parts I needed to get the results I wanted. mounted compressor and tank in tool box in truck bed. loud from the outside. can't hear it in the cab over my diesel though.
Reviewed by Gloria B (MOSES LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Topkick — Jul 27, 2013 10:00 PM
The kit contained the parts to install the compressor and they are top quality which is a first for me thanks
Reviewed by Dave E (Tawas City, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jan 22, 2013 11:53 AM
I run my air bags, air locker, air horns, as well as fill my tires after leaving the sand dunes all with this system. no complaints!
Reviewed by Jon S (Bellingham, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Dec 29, 2012 9:28 AM
I installed this on my 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and found that the kit was 95% complete for everything needed to install. Overall the kit seems to be of good quality, for the money. The pressure gauge is of low quality as it had dirt inside the glass and is difficult to read from any angle besides straight on viewing. I chose to install the kit under the bed which made for a long install. It is too soon to comment on the longevity of this system but overall I think it's a great addition to my rig.