VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressors
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transform your vehicle into an all-terrain, mobile air station with the VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressor
- All VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressors boast a 15% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a 14 amp draw
- Oil-less design lets you mount your VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressor sideways for greater installation options
- Your VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressor uses a gearless direct drive motor with a performance PTFE piston ring and stainless steel valves
- Resists moisture and dust for incredible durability
- The built-in automatic reset thermal overload protector defends your VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressor from overheating
- Available in 3 styles to suit your particular demands
- Works in environments from -40° F to 158° F
- All mounting hardware is included with your VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressor
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
When you need air for a quick job, use the VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressor to get the job done. Powered by an oil-less motor, it generates a maximum of 130 psi with a 15% duty cycle—allowing it to run for about six minutess
The high-performance PTFE piston ring, stainless steel valves, and moisture and grit resistance ensures that this tough compressor runs smooth for years. Never fear overheating-your VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressor has an automatic reset thermal overload protector. And, there are 3 styles to choose from. Each one comes with all the necessary mounting hardware, and a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 100 Series Air Compressors Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony K (Moreno Valley, CA) — Feb 24, 2009 6:19 AM
The compressor for the air horns in my motorhome quit and I found this Viair compressor worked as a perfect replacement.
Reviewed by Rusty L (Graham, NC) — Nov 22, 2008 6:09 PM
I just put it on my Dragcar, it is working good. Only time I use it is when in the staging lanes and the tire go down a little.Had alot of people ask me about it might want to become a dealer on the east coast for your company. Maybe you guys want to sponsor a race car driver. I finished 4th at one track and 5th at the other track, first year driving. Just think VIAIR down the side of my dragster, also going to run IHRA and NHRA this year coming. Thank you for your time. Thank for the product. Rusty
Reviewed by alejandro e (Pasadena, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 07, 2008 10:00 PM
good guality and craftsmanship.motor is pretty quite,nice chrome too.