- Save 10% Use Promo Code 397610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Always have a fresh supply of air on hand with a VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor
- Intended to fill up air tanks
- There are 4 distinct models in the VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor's lineup with up to a 100% duty cycle and a maximum working pressure of 200 psi
- Mount it straight to take advantage of the oil-less design of your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor
- Stainless steel braided leader hose with a ¼" threaded connector
- Your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor features a gearless direct drive motor, a high-performance PTFE piston ring, and stainless steel valves
- Engineered to resist moisture and dust for greater durability
- Overheating is kept at bay by the VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor's built-in automatic reset thermal overload protector
- Complete with an inline check valve and a remote-mountable intake filter assembly
- Works in environments from -40° F to 158° F
- All mounting hardware is included with your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
The VIAIR 300 Series is intended for filling up air tanks. Plus, they come in 4 different performance grades to match your unique demands. You can get a maximum working pressure of up to 200 psi, and even a 100% duty cycle at 100 psi.
Your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor is built tough to survive harsh environments. Each one features stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and a thermal overload protector. You even get a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressors Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom B (PORT CHARLOTTE, FL) Reviewed for a 1984 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jun 24, 2014 1:11 PM
Great Viair compressor package. Both compressors fill my 3 gallon tank very fast. Great value for the money. Autoanything is an excellent dealer. I highly recommend them.
Reviewed by Dave S (Souris, MB) — Sep 10, 2013 10:30 AM
I made my own bkts for a f-350 superduty installed bags7"dia compressor wired it up works great.holds 3500# with 75# air. Great unit
Reviewed by Byron U (Lewisville, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 17, 2013 3:33 PM
Customer service was awesome. Compressor was amazing. fills up fast and haven't had any complaints! Comes with plenty of filters and all parts. +++
Reviewed by analia j (sunrise, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Jan 24, 2013 8:31 AM
I have two of these pumps to go with my airbag suspension, by far the best compressor I've used so far. I would recommend it to friends.
- viair tire accessories
- poison spyder rear stinger tire carrier
- pro comp at sport tires
- rubicon express coil springs
- mitsubishi cabin air filters
- cadillac xts trunk liner
- jaguar all weather floor mats
- mazda 3 car mats
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- audi a4 seat covers
- car covers free shipping
- floor mats custom fit
- hot body kits