VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressors
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 113910
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Always have a fresh supply of air on hand with a VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor
- Intended to fill up air tanks
- There are 4 distinct models in the VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor's lineup with up to a 100% duty cycle and a maximum working pressure of 200 psi
- Mount it straight to take advantage of the oil-less design of your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor
- Stainless steel braided leader hose with a ¼" threaded connector
- Your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor features a gearless direct drive motor, a high-performance PTFE piston ring, and stainless steel valves
- Engineered to resist moisture and dust for greater durability
- Overheating is kept at bay by the VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor's built-in automatic reset thermal overload protector
- Complete with an inline check valve and a remote-mountable intake filter assembly
- Works in environments from -40° F to 158° F
- All mounting hardware is included with your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
The VIAIR 300 Series is intended for filling up air tanks. Plus, they come in 4 different performance grades to match your unique demands. You can get a maximum working pressure of up to 200 psi, and even a 100% duty cycle at 100 psi.
Your VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressor is built tough to survive harsh environments. Each one features stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and a thermal overload protector. You even get a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 300 Series Air Compressors Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom B (PORT CHARLOTTE, FL) Reviewed for a 1984 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jun 24, 2014 1:11 PM
Great Viair compressor package. Both compressors fill my 3 gallon tank very fast. Great value for the money. Autoanything is an excellent dealer. I highly recommend them.
Reviewed by Dave S (Souris, MB) — Sep 10, 2013 10:30 AM
I made my own bkts for a f-350 superduty installed bags7"dia compressor wired it up works great.holds 3500# with 75# air. Great unit
Reviewed by Byron U (Lewisville, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 17, 2013 3:33 PM
Customer service was awesome. Compressor was amazing. fills up fast and haven't had any complaints! Comes with plenty of filters and all parts. +++
Reviewed by analia j (sunrise, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Jan 24, 2013 8:31 AM
I have two of these pumps to go with my airbag suspension, by far the best compressor I've used so far. I would recommend it to friends.
Reviewed by terry k (CANTONMENT, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Buick Roadmaster — Dec 30, 2012 3:39 PM
Good compressor... I bought this one to go with another 380 that I bought a couple of years ago... now I can fill my tank twice as fast... watch out folks, my bags are packed and I'm gonna be hoppin' soon.
- auto and truck tire portable air compressor
- viair 275c
- viair 85p
- viair tire gauge
- scion floor mats
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- nissan accessories tire tote
- ram spare tire
- spare tire cover for chevy blazer
- volkswagon eurovan accessories
- car floor liner reviews
- luggage carriers for vehicles
- roof racks for snowboards