- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Harness the strength of a VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors for powerful, consistent and fast air delivery
- H Models are used for filling tires, C models are perfect for filling air tanks
- Pick the right level of performance for your needs—there are 7 strapping models of VIAIR Air Compressors to choose from in the 400 Series
- Mounts upright
- Comes with a stainless steel braided leader hose-C models have a ¼" threaded end and H models have a ¼" quick connect end
- Equipped with an inline check valve and a remote-mountable intake filter assembly; excluding H models
- Your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor boasts a gearless direct drive motor, stainless steel valves, and a high-performance PTFE piston ring for serious durability
- Engineered to keep moisture and dust at bay
- Your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor's built-in automatic reset thermal overload protector defends against overheating
- Works in environments from -40° F to 158° F
- All mounting hardware is included with your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Inflation. Sure, economists have to worry about it, but so do off-roaders. Out on the trail, you need the gravel-gripping traction of an under-inflated tire. But, you also need to drive home, and you might not make it too far on flats. The solution: mount a VIAIR 400 Series H model Air Compressor to your rig. It has enough lung-power to fill up to 35" tires from flat to 30 psi in about 2 ½" minutes.
From running air tools to pumping up aquatic toys, your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors vary by model. And, there are 7 models to choose from, so you can get the exact performance for your unique demands.
All VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors are built tough to withstand punishing conditions. Along with a high-performance PTFE piston ring, they're equipped with stainless steel valves, a thermal overload protector, and moisture and dust blockers. You can even mount them sideways, thanks to their oil-free design. Covered by a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (Durham, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Jul 29, 2014 4:48 AM
Well made compressor. Nice fit and finish. Well packaged and decent instructions.
Reviewed by Nicholas D (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2012 12:52 PM
This compressor is the best. I hooked it up to a set of Horsblaster train horns and to air up my tires. Works great and AutoAnything had the best price.
Reviewed by lawrence s (Buzzards Bay, MA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 11, 2012 5:21 PM
Love the air compressor but I bought the tank to big had to mount on the front bumper. I have cold air induction . I moved the washer fluid bottle aft and mounted the compressor in its place .
Reviewed by Richard T (Pahrump, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 25, 2012 5:24 AM
I installed this compressor and a 2 gallon air tank in my Jeep JK. I wanted a hard wired system with an air coupler. I had been using a Viair 440, and I knew it was a quality unit. I'm able to quickly air up four tires with a lot less effort.
Reviewed by Steven L (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 01, 2012 5:04 PM
Needed a replacemnent for another brand OBA system. This one was recommended to me by others. It is a well built and good looking unit. It works very well for my application. I like the 100% duty cycle. I would like to have received the appropriate pressure switch included as a part of the initial purchase, and believe it is a mistake on VIAIR's part not to include it as it could cause warranty problems and keep some people from using the unit as soon as possible because it was not included and may not be immediately available to the user. However, I would positively recommend this compressor.
- auto and truck tire portable air compressor
- viair 100c air compressor
- viair 90p
- viair tire pressure gauge
- subaru floor mats rubber
- chevy dash covers
- honda all weather mats
- honda prelude in chan
- chains for acura tl
- spare tire cover 03 blazer
- custom fit steering wheel cover
- rear cargo liners
- roof rack boxes