- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Harness the strength of a VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors for powerful, consistent and fast air delivery
- H Models are used for filling tires, C models are perfect for filling air tanks
- Pick the right level of performance for your needs—there are 7 strapping models of VIAIR Air Compressors to choose from in the 400 Series
- Mounts upright
- Comes with a stainless steel braided leader hose-C models have a ¼" threaded end and H models have a ¼" quick connect end
- Equipped with an inline check valve and a remote-mountable intake filter assembly; excluding H models
- Your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor boasts a gearless direct drive motor, stainless steel valves, and a high-performance PTFE piston ring for serious durability
- Engineered to keep moisture and dust at bay
- Your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor's built-in automatic reset thermal overload protector defends against overheating
- Works in environments from -40° F to 158° F
- All mounting hardware is included with your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Inflation. Sure, economists have to worry about it, but so do off-roaders. Out on the trail, you need the gravel-gripping traction of an under-inflated tire. But, you also need to drive home, and you might not make it too far on flats. The solution: mount a VIAIR 400 Series H model Air Compressor to your rig. It has enough lung-power to fill up to 35" tires from flat to 30 psi in about 2 ½" minutes.
From running air tools to pumping up aquatic toys, your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors vary by model. And, there are 7 models to choose from, so you can get the exact performance for your unique demands.
All VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors are built tough to withstand punishing conditions. Along with a high-performance PTFE piston ring, they're equipped with stainless steel valves, a thermal overload protector, and moisture and dust blockers. You can even mount them sideways, thanks to their oil-free design. Covered by a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom S (LANSING, IA) — Apr 15, 2017 5:58 AM
This compressor seems like a high quality, heavy duty unit. There is no comparison to this unit to the $40 units on the market. I haven't used it much but, it seems like it will last a long time.
Reviewed by David S (Chagrin Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris — Aug 30, 2016 7:08 AM
I bought this to use as a traveling air compressor to fill tires or anything else that I needed air for. I set it up with an air hose with an open flow Milton 598 air chuck. It is mounted to an oak board and I put clamps on the cables. Works great!!! Will fill tires very quickly and filled my 5 gallon air tank quickly as well. Very solidly built.
Reviewed by Mark M (Durham, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Jul 29, 2014 4:48 AM
Well made compressor. Nice fit and finish. Well packaged and decent instructions.
Reviewed by Nicholas D (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2012 12:52 PM
This compressor is the best. I hooked it up to a set of Horsblaster train horns and to air up my tires. Works great and AutoAnything had the best price.
Reviewed by lawrence s (Buzzards Bay, MA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 11, 2012 5:21 PM
Love the air compressor but I bought the tank to big had to mount on the front bumper. I have cold air induction . I moved the washer fluid bottle aft and mounted the compressor in its place .
- viair tire accessories
- smittybilt spare tire cover
- bak bakflip f1 tonneau cover with bakbox 2 toolbox
- rubicon express control arms
- chevy collegiate accessories
- nissan cabin air filters
- buick custom floor mats
- nissan maxima seat covers
- sienna floor mats
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- truck bed liners and mats
- car mat sale
- best deals on tonneau covers