VIAIR Air Tanks
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 113910
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Save your air compressor from overworking by storing a supply of pre-squashed oxygen inside your VIAIR Air Tank
- Made tough from premium steel to survive sever conditions
- With both an inner and outer anti-corrosive coating, your VIAIR Air Tank is defended against both internal moisture build-up and Mother Nature's wrath
- Pre-ported for easy hookup
- VIAIR Air Tanks come in 4 different sizes: 0.5, 1, 2.5 and 5 gallons
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- All mounting hardware is included
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
A ready supply of already compressed air greatly cuts down the time it takes to fill tires, pump up water toys, and managing an air spring suspension. Team you air compressor with a VIAIR Air Tank, and you'll always have a stockpile of power-packed air on hand to get the job done fast.
VIAIR knows that their products are used in some of the harshest environments around. Punishing off-road trails, unforgiving jobsites, grueling highways-they are no match for the quality craftsmanship behind your VIAIR Air Tank. Wrought from strapping steel, its gut is treated to resist corrosion from internal moisture build-up. And, the powder-coating finish fights off rust on the outside.
Get the air keg that fits your vehicle-VIAIR Air Tanks come in 4 standard sizes, from 0.5 gallons to a whopping 5. Each one is pre-ported and includes all mounting hardware. Plus, VIAIR backs your Air Tank with a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR Air Tanks Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derrick C (Springfield, IL) — Mar 04, 2014 3:50 AM
Came as described, Looks great, and performs great! Would recommend to anyone needing a great quality tank and a great price!
Reviewed by ron d (santa barbara, CA) — Jan 04, 2014 10:37 AM
I am using one of the 1/2 gallon ones for my pneumatic shifter for a Harley Davidson Motor bike. It is a bit heavier than it needs be but will last for ever...Couldn't mount it vertically so as to have a drain and I would have preferred 1/8" NPT. It was great to find this as I was using a custom one that failed at 120 PSI. My guess is that this one could take 200+ PSI but I haven't tested it to failure. Be nice if someone would do that , in a hydro tank or with water pressure inside for safety
Reviewed by Cameron M (Middleboro, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder — Oct 20, 2013 7:12 PM
I was looking for a small portable tank to do some development. This tank is perfect. Well made and finished. Even comes with mounting bushings and hardware. I'm very pleased with the value of it too. Overall a great little tank.
Reviewed by Brian A (Shelton, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — May 05, 2013 12:01 AM
I was Glad to get the tank, It worked out well with the job I was using it for and was small enough to fit well, also had all the ports needed .