- Save 10% Use Promo Code 397610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turns your vehicle into the ultimate compressed air station
- Available in 4 different tank and compressor combinations to fit your needs
- Includes a VIAIR air tank and compressor with pressure switch, NPT safety valve, drain cock and NPT compression fitting
- Perfect for supplying air horns or running air lockers on your 4x4
- Easily mounts to your vehicle for a convenient source of compressed air
- Permanent magnetic motor doesn’t require oil for smooth dependability
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Turn your rig into the ultimate air supply station. With VIAIR Air Source Kits you get a burly air supply that goes everywhere you do. Perfect for powering your air horn or running air lockers on your 4x4. VIAIR Air Source Kits come with your choice of a 1.5 gallon or 2.0 gallon air tank. The 2.0 gallon air tank is available with a 280C, 380C or 480C air compressor so that you can get your desired psi to power all of your toys and tools. Or try out the 1.5 gallon tank with 275C air compressor, it reaches 120 psi in less then 3 minutes!
Your new VIAIR Air Source Kit comes with a host of helpful features that make having a portable air supply easy and convenient. The pressure switch turns on and off to keep your tank full and ready to go. Plus, your VIAIR compressor is powered by a permanent magnetic motor that you can rely on for all of your inflating needs. Even better, VIAIR stands behind your Air Source kit with a durable 1-year warranty.
VIAIR Air Source Kit Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff H (Joliet, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jan 19, 2013 5:41 PM
The compressor works perfectly and it is the right size for the job we are using on a service van to air up a tank to power a brad nailer.
Reviewed by Antonio G (RIO HONDO, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Jan 16, 2013 10:25 PM
When do you guys ever miss? I will STILL keep doing business with you guys. My next purchase will be an exhaust system. You guys are awesome! Thanks AGAIN!