- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bounce above the competition or slam it down to the street with the Air Zenith Dual-OB2
- The fastest 200 psi compressor on the market
- Boasts 200 psi maximum working pressure at 100% duty cycle
- Includes a 5-gallon anti-rust aluminum air tank
- Fills your 5-gallon air tank from 165 psi to 200 psi in just 40 seconds
- Comes in a hard-hitting black finish
- Your Air Zenith Dual-OB2 kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
Get a serious jump on the competition with the Air Zenith Dual-OB2 Air Compressor Kit. This bad boy is the fastest air compressor of its size. The Air Zenith Dual-OB2 Air Compressor Kit fills a 5-gallon air take with 200 psi in less than 40 seconds—an air compressor that's ready for the toughest street jumpin' battle or pavement slam.
But it isn't just for achieving that customized low rider stance. You can also fill up oversized tires or toys, and adjust your air springs during heavy loads with this air suspension compressor kit. Choose from the Basic or Professional Kit depending on your needs.
Each Air Zenith Dual-OB2 Air Compressor Kit puts all your onboard compressor components in one kit. What's more, your Air Zenith Dual-OB2 Air Compressor Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Air Zenith Dual-OB2 Air Compressor Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrie R (ALBURNETT, IA) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy S10 Pickup — Feb 06, 2013 11:12 PM
The kit was as described and that's the problem not enough details the tank only came with four 1/2 inch ports and the compressors use 2 of them. Had I know this I May not have gotten the kit. However I did save over a $100.00 on the kit with the 15% off coupon I got for being a first time buyer so I have just ordered a different tank from another company and will sell my old one. As far as the compressors go still working on my project so have not really had a chance to use them much
Reviewed by Robert L (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 22, 2012 8:25 PM
By far the best compressors money can buy, however the tanks that came in the kit lack enough ports to do what needs to be done!