- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slip on a set of Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks for the tightest cornering in town
- Keeps your sway bars stiff and steady during tight turns
- Prevents lateral sway bar movement
- Universally designed and available in a range of sizes to fit stock and aftermarket anti-sway bars
- Bolts right to your installed sway bar for easy mounting
- Built to last from premium alloy
- Sold in pairs
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks are backed by a 3-year warranty
You spent a couple hours under the hood dropping in a new sway bar, and you have the scars on your knuckles to prove it. Unfortunately, even the stiffest rod can still shift when you're screaming around hairpin turns. Now, you can banish the slop from your steering once and for all with Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks.
Like a Paul Bunyan-strength neck brace, Whiteline Sway Bar Collars bolt onto your sway bar right at the mounting points. Once in place, they keep your bar centered while you're cornering for smoother steering even under extreme conditions.
Forget about popping your bar out—Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks install right to your mounted anti-sway bar. They're expertly carved from high-strength alloy and come in a wide range of sizes to fit both stock and aftermarket bars. Plus, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jimmie T (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan — Oct 06, 2015 1:00 PM
Seat of the pants feeling is that they do work. Cornering is tighter without feeling much body lean. Rather fun feeling. Like my old car in my current truck.
Reviewed by cortney s (Buffalo, WV) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 12, 2012 2:59 AM
the build aspect of these locks are great, have been running them for a good bit now, as seeing that i only contain one sway the front. i have placed these to help with DD on my 4.5 Cherokee. so far everything has been great. install was easy and fast. hardest part getting them set just right for my modified suspension already.
- whiteline suspension
- strut brace colorado
- sway bar links
- infiniti fx35 camber and alignment kit - 1-corner set
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- 1999 toyota land cruiser lift kit
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 leveling kit
- 2007 f150 sway bar
- auto mats & accessories
- chrome truck parts
- high performance auto air filters