- Keep your rig plumb and level without getting out of your cockpit with your Air Lift Load Controller II
- When weight's piled on, freight's taken off, or roads become choppy, you can add or vent pressure for the perfect balance of firmness and ride quality
- Your Air Lift Load Controller II comes in a single or dual system:
- Single Gauge Load Controller II: lets you fill both rear shocks simultaneously for even front-to-rear leveling—ideal for pickups with light trailers, heavy vans and SUVs, and cars with rear coil springs
- Dual Gauge Load Controller II: allows either simultaneous front-to-rear leveling or side-to-side adjustments—great for pickups with campers and motorhomes with rear air springs
- The gauge(s) on your Load Controller II give(s) you real-time readings of your Air Lift Leveling System's pressure
- Protects your Air Lift Leveling System—built-in low pressure sensor automatically adds extra air to your shocks if they fall below the minimum safe level
- Your Load Controller II uses Air Lift's exclusive wiring harness for an easier installation
- Kit comes complete with all necessary parts, including an air compressor, dash panel, wiring, hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a 2-year "unlimited mileage" warranty
Without an on board air system, making adjustments to your air shocks means breaking out your air compressor, crawling around under your rig, and wasting a lot of time. Plus, you can't adjust the shocks once you start rolling. The practical solution to these pesky problems is the Load Controller II. It puts the power to fine-tune your air shocks right at your fingertips.
When road conditions vary, weight shifts around, or freight changes, you can make on-the-fly corrections to your leveling system with the Load Controller II. Simply press the switch, watch the gauge go up or down, and enjoy the ideal ride height. The standard single setup gives you total front-to-back control, and the dual kit allows either side-to-side tuning or front-to-back control. Plus, the integrated low pressure sensor prevents under inflation and premature wear.
From the exclusive wiring harness to the air compressor, your Load Controller II comes complete for a painless installation. Includes a 2-year warranty.
- Mounting your Load Controller II's air compressor does require some drilling.
Air Lift Load Controller II Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DONALD B (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Jul 01, 2016 7:31 AM
I installed it myself. Installation went fine no problems.Instructions less than clear but got the job done.
Reviewed by Jesse T (Duson, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 30, 2016 9:29 PM
Second one I've purchased. First truck was a 2008 Silverado. Mounted the compressor in the cab and it still worked great after 6 years. I installed a new one in a 2015 ram and mounted it under the bed rail. Look forward to seeing how long this last. Seems like decent quality for consumers. Adding air is easy!! Push connection on the air hose pretty much seems like magic.
Reviewed by dennis s (hannah, ND) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2015 5:25 PM
it took me about 3 hours to install. i wanted the gauge/control to fit/look nice in the truck. i also wanted all the components inside the cab. i live in a rural setting and drive on gravel/dirt alot, so i wanted the compressor breathing clean air. there was just enough of every thing to reach. it is doing a good job and i like knowing what the air bags are doing. it is also nice to hit the switch to increase/decrease pressure as needed.
Reviewed by Christopher M (PARMA, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Sep 08, 2015 8:47 AM
Quality product, ordered the Load Controller II to go with the 1000 air suspension kit. Although the instructions were well written, took the kit into my local service shop, where they did a quality custom job. Although my Explorer came from the factory with a tow package, the rear end sagged with the trailer on it. The air suspension corrected the sagging issues I was experiencing, would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Steven L (Kutztown, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country — Jul 22, 2015 8:24 PM
works well some problems running lines but all worked out in the end.
- Rebates: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/04