- Keep your rig plumb and level without getting out of your cockpit with your Air Lift Load Controller II
- When weight's piled on, freight's taken off, or roads become choppy, you can add or vent pressure for the perfect balance of firmness and ride quality
- Your Air Lift Load Controller II comes in a single or dual system:
- Single Gauge Load Controller II: lets you fill both rear shocks simultaneously for even front-to-rear leveling—ideal for pickups with light trailers, heavy vans and SUVs, and cars with rear coil springs
- Dual Gauge Load Controller II: allows either simultaneous front-to-rear leveling or side-to-side adjustments—great for pickups with campers and motorhomes with rear air springs
- The gauge(s) on your Load Controller II give(s) you real-time readings of your Air Lift Leveling System's pressure
- Protects your Air Lift Leveling System—built-in low pressure sensor automatically adds extra air to your shocks if they fall below the minimum safe level
- Your Load Controller II uses Air Lift's exclusive wiring harness for an easier installation
- Kit comes complete with all necessary parts, including an air compressor, dash panel, wiring, hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a 2-year "unlimited mileage" warranty
Without an on board air system, making adjustments to your air shocks means breaking out your air compressor, crawling around under your rig, and wasting a lot of time. Plus, you can't adjust the shocks once you start rolling. The practical solution to these pesky problems is the Load Controller II. It puts the power to fine-tune your air shocks right at your fingertips.
When road conditions vary, weight shifts around, or freight changes, you can make on-the-fly corrections to your leveling system with the Load Controller II. Simply press the switch, watch the gauge go up or down, and enjoy the ideal ride height. The standard single setup gives you total front-to-back control, and the dual kit allows either side-to-side tuning or front-to-back control. Plus, the integrated low pressure sensor prevents under inflation and premature wear.
From the exclusive wiring harness to the air compressor, your Load Controller II comes complete for a painless installation. Includes a 2-year warranty.
- Mounting your Load Controller II's air compressor does require some drilling.
Air Lift Load Controller II Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RICHARD S (West Haven, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2014 10:47 AM
so far works great on my 2014 silverado,just use it when i haul my camper,much easier then having to find air somewhere
Reviewed by David H F (Mandan, ND) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Apr 24, 2013 2:42 PM
Great price and great prodduct. I like the automatic air feature when air presure drops below so many psi the pump automaticaly pumps air into the air bags. Recommended having a qualified shop install the system. This is the onlt way to go with air bags.
Reviewed by William W (Dalton City, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Dec 18, 2012 5:59 PM
Nice Package, wish the fitting/hose was better, as I have a few small leaks.
Air Lift Load Controller II
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30