- Keep your rig plumb and level without getting out of your cockpit with your Air Lift Load Controller II
- When weight's piled on, freight's taken off, or roads become choppy, you can add or vent pressure for the perfect balance of firmness and ride quality
- Your Air Lift Load Controller II comes in a single or dual system:
- Single Gauge Load Controller II: lets you fill both rear shocks simultaneously for even front-to-rear leveling—ideal for pickups with light trailers, heavy vans and SUVs, and cars with rear coil springs
- Dual Gauge Load Controller II: allows either simultaneous front-to-rear leveling or side-to-side adjustments—great for pickups with campers and motorhomes with rear air springs
- The gauge(s) on your Load Controller II give(s) you real-time readings of your Air Lift Leveling System's pressure
- Protects your Air Lift Leveling System—built-in low pressure sensor automatically adds extra air to your shocks if they fall below the minimum safe level
- Your Load Controller II uses Air Lift's exclusive wiring harness for an easier installation
- Kit comes complete with all necessary parts, including an air compressor, dash panel, wiring, hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a 2-year "unlimited mileage" warranty
Without an on board air system, making adjustments to your air shocks means breaking out your air compressor, crawling around under your rig, and wasting a lot of time. Plus, you can't adjust the shocks once you start rolling. The practical solution to these pesky problems is the Load Controller II. It puts the power to fine-tune your air shocks right at your fingertips.
When road conditions vary, weight shifts around, or freight changes, you can make on-the-fly corrections to your leveling system with the Load Controller II. Simply press the switch, watch the gauge go up or down, and enjoy the ideal ride height. The standard single setup gives you total front-to-back control, and the dual kit allows either side-to-side tuning or front-to-back control. Plus, the integrated low pressure sensor prevents under inflation and premature wear.
From the exclusive wiring harness to the air compressor, your Load Controller II comes complete for a painless installation. Includes a 2-year warranty.
- Mounting your Load Controller II's air compressor does require some drilling.
Air Lift Load Controller II Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edwin P (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 1989 Toyota Pickup — Jan 03, 2017 9:35 AM
Controller appears to be of good quality. My problem is in locating a place to mount compressor in my 89 Toyota pu. Due to engine heat can't mount in engine compartment, due to occasional crossing of streams up to floor boards mounting on frame is out of the question. So inside the cab it goes. Will just have to put up with occasional noise.
Reviewed by Bruce S (Tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Flex — Nov 29, 2016 12:43 PM
this is my Second set of Air lift products. I installed the wireless unit in my 2009 ford flex. I traded that car in for a new 2015 ford flex a year ago and just recently put in a new Air lft system (no wireless) and had it custom installed. the previous wireless system was installed in the rear quarter panel and was very noisy inside the car when I needed to lift the rear end. While the wireless control was nice I did not use it that often. The New sys was installed outside with controls inside
Reviewed by John C L (Forest Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Equinox — Sep 15, 2016 4:37 AM
works great, does exactly what suppose t. dresses up cab... I would recommend...
Reviewed by Brenda S (PONCHA SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 31, 2016 9:26 PM
I had this single gauge Load Controller II installed by a local auto shop on my 2014 Toyota Tundra. It is one of the less expensive options for on-board controllers and was worth every penny. The standard compressor is mounted in the cab, under the rear seat, and on the rear wall of the truck cab. Inflation and deflation is easy for controlling the psi in my Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate rear leveling kit (air bags). No complaints, no regrets so far.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31