- Keep your rig completely level at all times without making any adjustments with the SmartAir by Air Lift
- It knows when you're not level, and it automatically adds or vents air from your Air Lift Leveling System to maintain the proper height
- Cutting-edge magnetic sensor doesn't use an old-fashioned contact lever, so it's incredibly accurate, easy to mount, and extra durable
- Your SmartAir boasts a straightforward installation with no lines to run up to your dash
- Single Sensor Kit: lets you fill both rear shocks simultaneously for even front-to-rear leveling—ideal for pickups with light trailers as well as heavy vans and SUVs
- Dual Sensor Kit: allows either simultaneous front-to-rear leveling or side-to-side adjustments—great for pickups with campers and motorhomes with rear air springs
- Your SmartAir comes complete with an air compressor, wiring harness, electronic sensor and detailed instructions
- Air Lift backs your SmartAir with a 2-year "unlimited mileage" warranty
Forget about fidgeting around with your leveling system-the SmartAir does all the work for you. It automatically senses if your suspension is not level and fine-tunes your shocks to make things plumb again. When you're loading up or dropping off, your SmartAir gets to work and gives you the perfect amount of support.
Old-school automatic levelers used unreliable levers to determine ride height. They were hard to mount, easily damaged, and nearly impossible to calibrate. Your breakthrough SmartAir uses a magnetic height sensor with an integrated ECU for precision measurements and exact adjustments.
Along with the height sensor, your SmartAir comes with an air compressor, wiring harness, mounting hardware and detailed instructions. Plus, it's easy to install and has no lines running to your dash. What's more, your SmartAir comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The SmartAir system is not designed to work with Air Lift 1000 Leveling Systems.
Air Lift SmartAir Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis W (State Center, IA) — Nov 18, 2014 4:49 PM
Fairly easy to install had to so some modifications to the magnet holder. But other than that works great. Would be nice if it came with an air gauge.
Reviewed by Robert E (Lindenhurst, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2012 3:27 PM
Automatic leveling system adds and releases air to rear bags as needed to level truck when hauling a load. The system works perfectly. Keeps the truck absolutely level. I think the only thing I would add is a gauge and a manual over-ride switch. I used the wire that came with the kit to make the truck kneel to help with un hooking the trailers. It took all day to install, but I put the wiring and the air lines in a wire loom case to protect them. It helps to pre-assemble the air bags. I used the Ride-Rite air bags from firestone and the bolted rightup with no problems. Had a few 1000# loads in the truck so far and it rides alot better. I still have to try the trailer.
Reviewed by craig p (Norman, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Apr 02, 2008 4:53 PM
convenient, neat system. Automatic leveling system adds and releases air to rear bags as needed to level truck when hauling a load. Works great. I'm thinking about trying one modification. I plan to try installing a relay on the power wire to the system and running a light guage wire and switch into the cab. Once a load is added and proper compressor function is achieved. I can cut the power and stop the system from continually releasing air and then adding air again and again. I can't think of another method to achieve this, but I think it will work fine in this manner. Great Buy through AutoAnything. I checked everywhere. Craig
Reviewed by Alan H (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Jul 01, 2007 2:31 PM
Don't by intimidated by all the wires, everything is labeled where it goes. I made a bracket to mount the compressor and solenoid. Without rushing it took most of day to install the air bags and Smartair Controller. With it installed for a couple weeks now, it made a huge improvement when towing a 16' utility trailer, backend doesn't sag and less bounce from bumps in the road when towing. It also reduced the rear-end of the Dakota stepping out when going through a curve that has bumps or washboard in it when empty. Was initially concerned about the price, but it's much better than overload (heavy duty) springs.
Reviewed by Devin S (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Oct 25, 2006 4:05 AM
Piece of cake to install. Just plan some time to do it, it took me about 3 hours. Best tip I can give for the installation is to have good cobalt drill bits on hand. Maybe one more tip might be to take down your spare tire and mount compressor and air valve to frame using the spare to cover it ( seemed like it would be better protected there). The system works perfectly. Keeps the truck absolutely level, maybe to level. Compressor kicks in just about every time I move the truck to put sometime in the bed. My girlfriend says its going to make her self conscious and of course it dumps air just as often when things are removed. I am going to set the sensing switch a little higher so more weight has to go in the truck before it compensates. I still give the Smart Air system a 10 out of 10.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.