- Slash the time it takes to fill your air shocks in half with the Load Controller I by Air Lift
- Your Load Controller I is twice as fast as the entry-level Load Controller II
- The perfect economical on board air control system for hauling heavy loads and towing horse trailers, 5th wheelers, boats and more
- Your dash-mounting Load Controller I lets you make precise air level adjustments right from the comfort of your driver's seat
- Available as either a single or dual system
- Single Gauge System: fills your left- and right-side air shocks simultaneously for even leveling and solid roll stability; adjusts up to 100psi—ideal for pickups with light trailers, heavy vans and SUVs, and cars with rear coil springs
- Dual Gauge System: your choice of either front-to back or side-to-side control; adjusts up to 100psi—great for pickups with campers and motorhomes with rear air springs
- Your Load Controller I comes complete with everything your vehicle needs for a straightforward installation—air compressor, gauge dash panel, air lines, fittings, connectors and detailed instructions
- Comes with a 2-year "unlimited mileage" warranty
Time is money. Idling around while you wait for your sluggish compressor to fill your air shocks is like shoveling greenbacks into a furnace. For lightning-fast shock adjustments, equip your rig with the Load Controller I. More hare than tortoise, this on board air control system uses a powerful 12-volt compressor that makes quick work of inflating or deflating your air bags.
Just how speedy is your Load Controller I? It moves air twice as fast as the Load Controller II, so the job takes half the time! Plus, your Load Controller I gives you the power to fine-tune your air shocks right from your rig's helm.
Air Lift's Load Controller I comes in either a single or dual unit. The single system adjusts front-to-back for even leveling and solid roll stability. With the versatile dual system, you can pick between either front-to-back or side-to-side adjustments. Comes complete with all mounting hardware, gauges and a 2-year warranty.
- Mounting your Load Controller I's air compressor does require some drilling.
Air Lift Load Controller I Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by casey w (GONZALES, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2013 5:44 AM
ordered and installed the air lift controller along with an air lift airbag kit for my truck and i was very pleased with how simple both were to install. the only things that i did differently was put the wires inside wire loom and i used marine heat-shrink connectors instead what air lift provided.
Reviewed by Mark C (Gonzales, LA) — Jan 19, 2012 5:59 PM
works well,over quality was great,but the cheep plastic hose couplers leak air out ,had too recut ends 3 times,i change all fitting out to brass and had no more troubles,i still need to send in for my $100. rebate. the sales person i spoke with was very helpful.and any thing need in the futher i will talk to him, thanks mark
Reviewed by William T (Pahrump, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2007 8:59 AM
I have been an user of Air Lift products for 6 years and have found them to be very reliable. They are easy to install. You will want extra heavy duty shocks on your truck to reduce any bouncing that may occur.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02