- Wirelessly control your air springs from inside or outside your cab
- No lines or wires that go into your cab for easy installation
- Enjoy safety and peace of mind with advanced diagnostic controls
- Automatically maintains the pressures you set
- Switch easily between your most frequently used settings with two user-defined memory buttons
- Comes complete with everything you need- compressor, manifold, wiring harness and control box
- Effortlessly controls two air springs independently
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Take charge of your air springs with the Air Lift WirelessAIR (Advanced Integrated Remote) Compressor System. The innovative system makes adjusting your air springs from inside or outside your cab a simple job. Plus, the wireless design means that you don't have to install any lines or wires into your cab.
The Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System keeps you in control of your air springs with advanced diagnostic readings that provide safety and peace of mind. Set your desired spring pressure and the Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System will automatically maintain them. The two user-defined memory settings allow you to quickly switch between your most frequently used settings. And, the Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System is able to control two air springs independently.
Your Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System includes everything you need – the compressor, manifold, wiring harness and control box. Even better, Air Lift backs your WirelessAIR System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift Wireless Air Compressor System Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aurora G (NEW MARKET, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Mar 31, 2017 4:55 AM
Easy to install - did it in a couple of hours, no room in back seat for compressor so welded to frame. Very nice!
Reviewed by David S (Thornton, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jan 11, 2017 11:01 AM
The installation was not too difficult; although the instructions could have been better. I would have given five stars if the install instructions were better. Otherwise, it is working great. I agree with Air Lift's recommendation to use a pipe cutter to cut your tubing.
Reviewed by Vicki E (Stanton, IA) — May 20, 2016 12:30 PM
The air lift kit has made our trailer hauling much safer. When we upgraded to a larger horse trailer, our truck needed "a lift". It is so much better knowing everything is set where it should be.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01