- Turn your rig into a mobile service station with this Air Zenith compressor
- 200psi maximum working pressure @ 100% duty cycle
- DC 12V permanent magnetic motor with a 35amp draw
- Oil-free operation with a direct drive motor
- Automatic reset thermal overload protector guards against overheating
- Works in environments from -40°F to 158°F
- Balanced connecting rod, low vibration and low sound levels
- Patented Interchangeable Piston Technology
- Includes: waterproof cooling fan, pre-wired relay socket, 1/2" stainless steel braided air hose, heavy-duty check valve, 1/2" NPT air tank fitting, mountable remote weatherproof air filter, and PTFE compound piston ring for durability and long life
- Integrated 3-piston mounting brackets with NYLOCK self-locking mounting hardware
- 12.5" L x 8" H x 5.5" W
- Side-mount design
- Choose your compressor in black, silver, chrome or white
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you're traversing the trails, street-calibrated tire and air suspension pressure can get you stuck. For traction off-road, you need the ability to adjust. But, if you let the air out of your tires and start fussing with your suspension's air bags, you can't take to the highway and get back home. The solution? Equip your rig with an Air Zenith 200PSI OB2 Air Compressor.
The Air Zenith 200PSI OB2 Air Compressor is like your personal service station. It can handle just about any job with a 200psi maximum working pressure at a 100% duty cycle. And, this Air Zenith compressor boasts a PTFE compound piston ring, heavy-duty check valve and patented Interchangeable Piston Technology for smooth, long-lasting operation.
What's more, your Air Zenith compressor won't overheat, thanks to an automatic reset thermal overload protector. And, you've got a great array of colors to choose from. Includes all necessary mounting hardware. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
Air Zenith 200PSI OB2 Air Compressor Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by sunny d (San Leandro, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2017 8:51 PM
Kind of disappointed in the speed of this compressor main purpose was to air tires. Added a 2.5 gal tank helped but isn't as fast as they say it is
Reviewed by Jesse J (MILES, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Apr 10, 2016 1:22 AM
Compressor works great only issue was wish it would come with pressure switch and pump up little faster.
Reviewed by Nick G (Pinson, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Apr 01, 2016 4:13 AM
Using this compressor for a 3 gallon tank for train horns. Fills tank in less than half the time the one from the kit came with (kleinn hk8) had it for a few weeks now and love it so much. Highly recommend so far. Will update if I can after some longer use
Reviewed by Edwin S (ALEXANDRIA, VA) — Nov 13, 2015 11:56 AM
I bought this "high flow" compressor (2.66 CFM @ 90psi) to replace my old 1.9 CFM unit. After pretty much a whole day of re-plumbing and wiring my new OBA system, it was soon apparent that this pump does not deliver the goods. My old 1.9 CFM pump will air up four 33" tires in 6 min. Took this compressor over 10 min. Very disappointing.
Reviewed by Scott M (SHERWOOD, OR) — Mar 04, 2015 8:38 AM
Ive run lots of 12v compressors and have gone to exclusively engine driven mechanical compressors to provide enough air w/o a power plant on board. This 12v unit flows as much and is 100% to 200psi. Couple deep cycle 6volts and its set.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- air zenith tire accessories
- bedslide sr10
- hella rallye 3000
- smittybilt step bars
- honda steering wheel cover
- lexus car cover
- floor mats mercedes
- audi a4 car mats
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- 2012 ford f150 bed liner
- auto rain shield
- stainless steel fender flares for trucks
- use truck winches