- Turn your rig into a mobile service station with this Air Zenith compressor
- 200psi maximum working pressure @ 100% duty cycle
- DC 12V permanent magnetic motor with a 35amp draw
- Oil-free operation with a direct drive motor
- Automatic reset thermal overload protector guards against overheating
- Works in environments from -40°F to 158°F
- Balanced connecting rod, low vibration and low sound levels
- Patented Interchangeable Piston Technology
- Includes: waterproof cooling fan, pre-wired relay socket, 1/2" stainless steel braided air hose, heavy-duty check valve, 1/2" NPT air tank fitting, mountable remote weatherproof air filter, and PTFE compound piston ring for durability and long life
- Integrated 3-piston mounting brackets with NYLOCK self-locking mounting hardware
- 12.5" L x 8" H x 5.5" W
- Side-mount design
- Choose your compressor in black, silver, chrome or white
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you're traversing the trails, street-calibrated tire and air suspension pressure can get you stuck. For traction off-road, you need the ability to adjust. But, if you let the air out of your tires and start fussing with your suspension's air bags, you can't take to the highway and get back home. The solution? Equip your rig with an Air Zenith 200PSI OB2 Air Compressor.
The Air Zenith 200PSI OB2 Air Compressor is like your personal service station. It can handle just about any job with a 200psi maximum working pressure at a 100% duty cycle. And, this Air Zenith compressor boasts a PTFE compound piston ring, heavy-duty check valve and patented Interchangeable Piston Technology for smooth, long-lasting operation.
What's more, your Air Zenith compressor won't overheat, thanks to an automatic reset thermal overload protector. And, you've got a great array of colors to choose from. Includes all necessary mounting hardware. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
Air Zenith 200PSI OB2 Air Compressor Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott M (SHERWOOD, OR) — Mar 04, 2015 8:38 AM
Ive run lots of 12v compressors and have gone to exclusively engine driven mechanical compressors to provide enough air w/o a power plant on board. This 12v unit flows as much and is 100% to 200psi. Couple deep cycle 6volts and its set.
Reviewed by David B (Lutz, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 06, 2015 6:55 PM
the air -zenith is quiet and quick to pump and maintain .a good air pressure. The service from AUTO ANYTHING WAS ACCURATE, AND QUICK.
Reviewed by Josh K (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jun 14, 2013 5:50 AM
This is a great compressor. And the price from auto anything.com could not be beat. This compressor is fast, quiet and beautiful. Thanks auto anything.
Reviewed by Stephen S (Yuma, AZ) — Jun 09, 2013 6:03 PM
I was happy with this compressor. It appears well made and has been functioning well. I run it every day for about 45 minutes in the morning and again in the afternoon. So far, max pressure I needed was about 125, so I will know if this was a great buy when I start using near the 180/190 that I intend. I attached the relay and a 70 amp fuse and installed a pressure switch. The diagrams on the card that came with it and the online manual are pretty clear and easy to follow.
Air Zenith 200PSI OB2 Air Compressor
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- air zenith tire accessories
- maradyne junior jet compressor
- t max portable air compressor
- viair portable air compressor
- porsche car covers usa
- cadillac dash cover
- lexus pet seat covers
- escape seat covers
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- 2012 dodge journey floor mats
- cost of front bumper guards
- custom automotive bras
- nyracord truck bed mats