- Adjust air suspension pressure at the push of a button from inside or outside your vehicle
- Wireless control allows adjustment outside the cab for visual inspection of lift
- Three preset buttons let you store your most frequently used air pressure settings
- Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite, Coil-Rite and Level-Rite air-spring kits; also works with other brand systems
- Allows full control to adjust for changing load capacities and road conditions
- Wireless controller easily mounts to any flat surface in your cab or store it in your console or glove box
- Include wireless control, Firestone air compressor, wiring harness, valve block, and all required hardware, tubing and fittings
- Pressure indicator displays numbers in real-time
- Easy to mount and install, no tubing to run inside the vehicle
- Your Firestone Wireless Air Command is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take full control of your Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Level-Rite air-spring kits with the Firestone Wireless Air Command Kit. Complete with everything you need to adjust your air suspension, the Wireless Command kit lets you do it from your cab or from up to 50' away.
With wireless ease, the Wireless Air Command lets you adjust your suspension from outside the cab. This way, you can get a visual indication that your rig is set up right. Plus, the controller boasts three preset buttons so you can quickly adjust to your favored settings.
Your Air Command kit also comes complete with a digital gauge, a Firestone air compressor, wiring harness, valve block, plus hardware, tubing and fittings. And because it's wireless, there's no tubing to run through your vehicle. Best yet, your Firestone Wireless Air Command System is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Wireless Air Command Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dewayne C (WEATHERFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jan 22, 2015 9:31 AM
Once installed the system works excellent. Installation wasn't difficult however there is a lot of under the vehicle work required due to the crowded engine compartment. On a 2015 F350 there is absolutely no place for the pump or ECU in the engine compartment. The only other compliant would be, using the Android app, there is no air pressure gauge.
Reviewed by Brett H (FIRESTONE, CO) — Oct 27, 2014 1:37 PM
This kit was easy to install and makes my truck much more stable pulling my 35' 5th wheel. I had the digital air command on my last truck and I like this better because you don't have to mount the control unit. All in all a great product at a great price.
Reviewed by Elmer S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2011 6:01 AM
just installed couldnt get a signal inside the cab.to much interference.i installed where the spare tire was located.after talking to factory,had to move the ecm and valve body closer to the cab.so basically had to reinstall everything.would have been nice if factory would have warned ahead of time.but after all that the system is working fine.would recomend to any one.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- firestone suspension systems
- ebc yellow
- eibach pro system plus review
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- porsche all weather floor mats
- dodge charger lowering springs
- 2013 expedition air suspension
- 4runner cargo mat
- custom car seat covers
- floor mats for trucks
- performance chips for trucks