- Enjoy full suspension travel and the benefits of air bags with the Daystar Air Bag Cradle Kit
- Fits most full-size trucks and SUVs running 6” diameter bellow-type rear air bags
- Mounts to your truck’s lower air bag suspension mounting bracket—Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Allows full factory differential drop without fear of bag damage
- Perfect for air bag suspension kits such as the Firestone Ride-Rite or Air Lift LoadLifter 5000
- Provides room for air bags to safely cycle with no loss of wheel travel
- Crafted from super-tough Daystar polyurethane
- Kit includes two cradles and mounting hardware
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Daystar Air Bag Cradle Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The air bags under your rig can always benefit from a little extra love. So hold those hard-working inflatables in helpful arms of a Daystar Air Bag Cradle Kit.
Designed to allow full suspension travel on your air suspension-equipped rig, Daystar air bag cradles let you hit off-road obstacles without damaging your bags. By mounting to your lower suspension mounting bracket, your bags have the room to safely cycle through the full factory differential drop with no wheel travel loss.
Molded from rugged polyurethane, each air bag cradle works with nearly any brands' 6" diameter bellow-type rear air bags. And, the universal design means they fit most full-size trucks and SUVs. What's more, Daystar crafts your Air Bag Cradle Kit in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Air Bag Cradle Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Aaron B (ORANGE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2014 11:25 AM
Before I lifted my truck, I was always worried that I'd over extend the bags when flexing the suspension even if it was turning into a steep driveway or parking lot...thes eliminated that completely!
Reviewed by Seth W (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Jun 24, 2013 3:11 PM
So far, I am not impressed! Auto Anything / Daystar claim this works with Air-Lift 5000's, however they do not. Seems like a good Idea but, the Air Lift 5000 end caps are no integral with the bags and will need to be modified. Also the inner cradle center of the Daystar Cradle is smaller that the base of the airbag unit. I am undecided if I want to do the R & D alterations to make them work. Also, customer service for Air Lift claims not knowledge of Daystar Cradles.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- daystar suspension lifts
- 1 inch leveling kit silverado
- review scorpion shocks
- daystar spacer kit
- truck suspension air bags
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- toyota t100 lift kits
- 2000 ford explorer body lift kit
- tundra air bag suspension
- car mats direct
- inside bed truck tool box
- seat covers for pickup trucks