- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality
- Lower your ride’s center of gravity .5-2.5”, depending on your vehicle
- Get the sleek, low-to-the-ground appearance you’re after
- Progressive rate design adapts to your driving environment
- Individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances
- Cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
- Heat-treated and shot-peened for longevity
- Phosphate treated and resin-baked for a hard corrosion-resistant shell
- Includes all 4 springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Created for the true performance enthusiast, B&G S2 Sport Springs improve handling and substantially lower your ride. Drop your center of gravity up to 2.5", depending on your vehicle, and corner like you're on rails with these progressive-rate springs.
B&G crafts their S2 Sport Springs with the highest attention to detail. First, these springs are cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire. Then, they're heat-treated and shot-peened for supreme longevity. Finally, B&G finishes with a phosphate treatment and bakes these springs on resin powder coating for a hard shell that resists corrosion.
What's more, B&G S2 Sport Springs are individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances so you get the best quality every time. Includes all 4 springs. Lifetime Warranty.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Corey M (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant — Mar 13, 2017 4:24 PM
Installed the front springs in only today, was done professionally by mechanic and lowered my car almost 4 inches in the front. I Now only have a 2 finger wheel gap and it looks amazing. Very happy with the drop, was told by mechanic not to put in the rear springs as it would make the car sit unevenly. Overall these springs are nice for the look and quality, ride handeling and comfort have also been improved. Rides very smooth over bumps.
Reviewed by Rick A (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A4 — Mar 07, 2017 12:51 PM
Bought these lowering springs for my Audi A4...car looks tight lowered on 20's. Clean, sporty look. Great springs for that slammed look.
Reviewed by Anthony C (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Nov 06, 2016 4:33 AM
These lower B&G springs closed the gap between my new wheels and my fenders. Also more advanced cornering and reposting feel on the road is the best part.
- b&g suspension systems
- banks monster muffler
- rancho shocks rs5000 review
- victor equipment zehn wheels
- toyota suspension
- saab winter floor mats
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- titan replacement suspension
- chevy leveling kits
- grill guards for toyota tundra
- luggage rack covers
- bug visor
- carpet mats for cars