- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality
- Lower your ride’s center of gravity .5-2.5”, depending on your vehicle
- Get the sleek, low-to-the-ground appearance you’re after
- Progressive rate design adapts to your driving environment
- Individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances
- Cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
- Heat-treated and shot-peened for longevity
- Phosphate treated and resin-baked for a hard corrosion-resistant shell
- Includes all 4 springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Created for the true performance enthusiast, B&G S2 Sport Springs improve handling and substantially lower your ride. Drop your center of gravity up to 2.5", depending on your vehicle, and corner like you're on rails with these progressive-rate springs.
B&G crafts their S2 Sport Springs with the highest attention to detail. First, these springs are cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire. Then, they're heat-treated and shot-peened for supreme longevity. Finally, B&G finishes with a phosphate treatment and bakes these springs on resin powder coating for a hard shell that resists corrosion.
What's more, B&G S2 Sport Springs are individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances so you get the best quality every time. Includes all 4 springs. Lifetime Warranty.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe R (Willoughby, OH) Reviewed for a 1996 Mazda 626 — Jun 17, 2015 10:00 AM
Perfect fit ... Great Price ... Rides better than new ... Couldn't be happier ...
Reviewed by Justin B (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda 6 — Jun 05, 2015 5:14 AM
Springs are nice! Just the amount of low I was looking for. Not too low and not too high. Scrape a little in the front but that is it. Ride is still smooth. Only issue was getting my old springs off. Once they came off though, these went on rather easy.
Reviewed by Ronald S (SNOW CAMP, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Hyundai Accent — May 16, 2015 7:08 PM
The rear spring 4 center coils compress completely and are touching each other. What's the point of a spring like this? Might as well put solid blocks in the rear. The ride is very harsh due to the fact the spring can not work as its supposed to because its fully compressed together. I have installed many different brands of springs. Never have I seen one designed so poorly or ride so harsh. I emailed B&G directly twice with no response. Bad product and even worse customer service. DO NOT BUY