- Save 20% Use Promo Code 124420
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality
- Lower your ride’s center of gravity .5-2.5”, depending on your vehicle
- Get the sleek, low-to-the-ground appearance you’re after
- Progressive rate design adapts to your driving environment
- Individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances
- Cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
- Heat-treated and shot-peened for longevity
- Phosphate treated and resin-baked for a hard corrosion-resistant shell
- Includes all 4 springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Created for the true performance enthusiast, B&G S2 Sport Springs improve handling and substantially lower your ride. Drop your center of gravity up to 2.5", depending on your vehicle, and corner like you're on rails with these progressive-rate springs.
B&G crafts their S2 Sport Springs with the highest attention to detail. First, these springs are cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire. Then, they're heat-treated and shot-peened for supreme longevity. Finally, B&G finishes with a phosphate treatment and bakes these springs on resin powder coating for a hard shell that resists corrosion.
What's more, B&G S2 Sport Springs are individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances so you get the best quality every time. Includes all 4 springs. Lifetime Warranty.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony C (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Nov 06, 2016 4:33 AM
These lower B&G springs closed the gap between my new wheels and my fenders. Also more advanced cornering and reposting feel on the road is the best part.
Reviewed by Anthony S (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Escort — Jul 09, 2016 6:52 PM
Front springs fit into strut assembly perfectly however the rear springs weren't even close to fitting. The diameter for the rear springs was way too wide to fit into lower control arm.
Reviewed by Edgar V (Grand Prairie, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Soul — Jun 02, 2016 8:39 PM
The rear rattle, and make noise under pressure(with ppl in the back seat) other then that the ride has improved, so has the handling dramatically.
- b&g suspension systems
- banks monster muffler
- rancho shocks rs5000 review
- victor equipment zehn wheels
- toyota suspension
- saab winter floor mats
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- titan replacement suspension
- chevy leveling kits
- grill guards for toyota tundra
- luggage rack covers
- bug visor
- carpet mats for cars