B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
Created for the true performance enthusiast, B&G S2 Sport Springs improve handling and substantially lower your ride. Drop your center of gravity up to 2.5”, depending on your vehicle, and corner like you’re on rails with these progressive-rate springs.
B&G crafts their S2 Sport Springs with the highest attention to detail. First, these springs are cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire. Then, they’re heat-treated and shot-peened for supreme longevity. Finally, B&G finishes with a phosphate treatment and bakes these springs on resin powder coating for a hard shell that resists corrosion.
What’s more, B&G S2 Sport Springs are individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances so you get the best quality every time. Includes all 4 springs. Lifetime Warranty.
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt M (GREEN LAKE, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Cobalt — Monday at 5:42 PM
The B&G lowering springs are made great, also make the car handle well to. Installation was a breeze, but I have a mechanical background. Autoanything was fast on the shipment and did not have any problems. I would definitely be ordering from them again. Thanks to Autoanything for your speed and price.
Reviewed by James D (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Juke — Apr 12, 2014 8:19 PM
These lowering springs are very high quality. They are compairable with other brand name springs. I prefer these those for the price, quality, color, lowering deepth, and a great company and sells rep! The ride quality is 80% that of stock oem springs, the other 20% is superior to oem by means of safer handeling and a more durable stance. I am proud to be held on the road by B&G springs. I have no affiliation to this company, im just stating my true thoughts and feelings.
Reviewed by H (sahuarita, AZ) — Apr 11, 2014 4:04 PM
I am restoring an 89 Mirage turbo. It had cut springs when I got it and although it was very low the ride quality was bad. These really improved the ride and handling when combined with new KYB shocks. Overall I am very pleased.
Reviewed by Nick K (Deltona, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Sentra — Apr 01, 2014 2:05 PM
I installed these springs on my 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8s. They lowered the front 1.5" just like they say the do, and narrowed the gap around the wheel. It looks like it's supposed to. The rear springs, however, did not lower the car as much as it should have. Still looks a bit higher than it should. Over all though, I'm pretty happy with them. I paired them up with 4 new gas struts for all 4 wheels. The end result was improved handling and a lot stiffer and more rigid type of ride.
Reviewed by Anthony T (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Cruze — Jan 13, 2014 11:57 PM
I bought these springs and it claimed to lower my car at exactly 1.8 front and 1.5 rear. In reality it only lowered my car by .5 front and .5 rear. BUT with that said it is a way better feeling ride, less body roll so i cant complain there.
Reviewed by christopher p (portland, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Audi A6 — Jan 09, 2014 3:37 PM
These are awesome, they offer way more handling and are much stiffer than the OEM springs. They fit the vehicle perfect and look great. Highly recommended. These shocks make a regular car a sports car.
Reviewed by Mike L (Bellflower, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Sonic — Jan 05, 2014 9:52 PM
I am happy with results ! Installed on my 13 sonic RS although I think a base model sonic owner would be even more stoked to get a RS ride with these springs . The drop is noticeable but not to aggressive so you need to worry about drive ability over a great spring at a great price and they were cheaper than all the others in price but quality was top notch happy with the purchase .
Reviewed by Alejandrina S (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Spark — Jan 04, 2014 5:56 AM
the Chevy spark front end does make it a little difficult to install the springs and it will take a little while but I wouldn't go back. my car rides so much better and looks so much nicer. (: