B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 124410
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality
- Lower your ride’s center of gravity .5-2.5”, depending on your vehicle
- Get the sleek, low-to-the-ground appearance you’re after
- Progressive rate design adapts to your driving environment
- Individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances
- Cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
- Heat-treated and shot-peened for longevity
- Phosphate treated and resin-baked for a hard corrosion-resistant shell
- Includes all 4 springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Created for the true performance enthusiast, B&G S2 Sport Springs improve handling and substantially lower your ride. Drop your center of gravity up to 2.5", depending on your vehicle, and corner like you're on rails with these progressive-rate springs.
B&G crafts their S2 Sport Springs with the highest attention to detail. First, these springs are cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire. Then, they're heat-treated and shot-peened for supreme longevity. Finally, B&G finishes with a phosphate treatment and bakes these springs on resin powder coating for a hard shell that resists corrosion.
What's more, B&G S2 Sport Springs are individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances so you get the best quality every time. Includes all 4 springs. Lifetime Warranty.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve P (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Juke — Oct 10, 2014 3:14 AM
They dropped the car 1,5 inches, sorely needed, no more four wheel drive look. Ride quality better than factory, due to the progressive wind. Nightmare to install, but worth it.
Reviewed by Ricardo F (SALISBURY, MA) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Firebird — Aug 05, 2014 7:10 PM
GREAT, HIGH QUALITY SPRINGS. Produce a good drop, and make the body roll on the car decrease tremedously.
Reviewed by alex l (Vallejo, CA) — Aug 02, 2014 9:30 PM
The springs were nicely painted. Minus 1 or 2 littlet scratches the springs arrived great shape. Took me and my dad about 3 hours to install and this was our first time doing suspension work. Car feels much tighter and feels like it really hugs corners again. Advertised as 1.5in drop and prettype much got that. For the price very much wroth it.
Reviewed by Jeremy M (WEST COVINA, CA) Reviewed for a 1986 Toyota Celica — Jul 16, 2014 9:03 PM
Description said it would lower the front and rear by 1.4 inches. My back dropped 3 inches, and my front dropped 2.7 inches. Was very happy with this drop, and product. My ride isn't too stiff, since these are soft springs. Overall, I am extremely satisfied.