Air Lift Lifestyle Air Bag Suspension Kits
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your ride's overall performance while adding increased style with Air Lift Air Suspension Kits
- Specifically engineered to fit your vehicle
- Complete front and rear kits improve ride comfort and handling with just the touch of a button or flick of the switch
- Select from 3 different air management systems (most vehicles):
- AutoPilot Digital Air Management System (top-of-the-line)
- 4-Way Path Analog Air Management System (mid-grade)
- 4-Way Paddle Control Air Management System (entry-level)
- Most applications use 9-way damping struts and unique air spring pre-application for maximum performance (select vehicle for specific details)
- Detailed instruction manual included
- Your Air Lift Lifestyle Air Bag Suspension Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're tired of annoying wheel gap and those grating speed bumps, hit the switches for a change in ride height with Air Lift Air Suspension Kits. This complete bolt-on air suspension kit comes with all the mounting hardware and parts necessary for a smooth cruise when it matters most.
Air Lift dials you in with ultimate adjustability in its air suspension kits. And, each application is engineered for your specific vehicle, putting control right at your fingertips. What's more, most kits use 9-way damping struts and unique air spring pre-application for maximum performance (select vehicle for specific details).
Kits also feature rear tapered sleeve bags, VIAIR chrome compressor, DOT approved air tank, switches, detailed installation manual and more. Your Air Lift Air Suspension Kits are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Lifestyle Air Bag Suspension Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by DARRELL N (laurens, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Apr 06, 2014 8:52 AM
I have owned a body shop for 30 years and the install was no fun at all , not a easy kit at all. front bags were easy and fit nice. rears were a total pain and I did not like the way they fit. one bag split when I installed the air fitting, airlift sent me a new one but stalled the install a few days. also at full pressure not quite back to stock ride height. at recommended pressure it sits way lower than stock. I wanted to maintain stock ride height and lower it when at a show or just sitting.