Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension Systems
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete high-performance suspension kit customized specifically for your vehicle
- Full four-corner lift kit includes shocks, struts, springs, and hardware (Spring bushings are not included in kit and must be purchased separately)
- Carefully engineered shock & spring combinations dramatically improve ride, handling and control
- NitroCharger Sport shocks deliver a firm, snappy, sporty on & off road ride
- Shocks feature a twin-tube/mono-tube hybrid design and triple-stage valving
- Super-durable shock bodies deflect debris with ease
- Extensive testing guarantees a terrific ride and the safest vehicle handling possible
- Choose from Heavy Load or Light Load kits
- Heavy Load Kit: designed for vehicles with heavy bumpers, winches, spare tires, racks, jerry cans, etc.
- Light Load Kit: designed for factory-weight vehicles
- Crafted, tested and proven in Australia’s vast, rugged off-road terrain
- Your Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension Systems is backed by a 3-year, 35,000-mile warranty
When it comes to suspension lift kits, it's not size that matters, it's effectiveness. While most brands measure their kits in inches; the Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension System is measured in performance! This complete, fully-integrated suspension kit is custom designed, tested and proven for your specific vehicle and driving needs.
The heart of the OME system is the set of NitroCharger Sport Shocks. Featuring a twin-tube/mono-tube hybrid design and triple-stage valving, Sport shocks deliver a firm, snappy ride that's sporty on and off the road. Plus, the heavy-gauge tubes provide serious protection from rock and debris damage.
Old Man Emu includes everything you need to lift all four corners of your rig. Custom-matched shocks, struts, springs, and hardware are tested, modified and retested for each vehicle until perfect (kit does not include new spring bushings). Plus, you choose between heavy-load and light-load kits, each carefully engineered to dramatically improve on- and off-road ride, handling and control.
What's more, Old Man Emu backs your NitroCharger Sport Suspension System with a 3-year, 35,000-mile warranty.
Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension Systems Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Emory T (TIJERAS, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 11, 2014 10:02 AM
This is the 3rd set of OME suspension parts I've installed on my personal vehicles. Installation is straightforward, especially if you've done anything like this before. The ride is very good after it's installed. I put in the Heavy kit. My vehicle rides like a truck, and that's what I wanted. It is able to absorb bumps on the highway very well now, the stock suspension was really blown out. I can load up and still have spring left.
Reviewed by Ben S (Irvine, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 10, 2014 10:41 PM
I did a lot of research before I purchased the OME 2" suspension lift - by far the best investment I ever made in my TJ. It's worth the extra 10-20% premium compared to other suspension kits. And AutoAnything had the best price and service when it came time to buy. No regrets - love the new set up.
Reviewed by Jenna H (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 24, 2014 4:12 PM
Love this kit, it's a bit stiff but I only have a heavy bumper up front so prob could use a bit more weight over the front to hit the 200 lb mark. Other than that the kit really makes it look good . I doesn't look like your trying too hard like the taller lifts but it's def noticeable and really looks nice with 32's. Haven't done any off road driving yet but I've def hit a bunch of rough stuff to make the suspension articulate and I think this is going be a great setup for the off roading.