- Save 10% Use Promo Code 403810
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete high-performance suspension kit customized specifically for your vehicle
- Full four-corner lift kit includes shocks, struts, springs, and hardware (Spring bushings are not included in kit and must be purchased separately)
- Carefully engineered shock & spring combinations dramatically improve ride, handling and control
- NitroCharger Sport shocks deliver a firm, snappy, sporty on & off road ride
- Shocks feature a twin-tube/mono-tube hybrid design and triple-stage valving
- Super-durable shock bodies deflect debris with ease
- Extensive testing guarantees a terrific ride and the safest vehicle handling possible
- Choose from Heavy Load or Light Load kits
- Heavy Load Kit: designed for vehicles with heavy bumpers, winches, spare tires, racks, jerry cans, etc.
- Light Load Kit: designed for factory-weight vehicles
- Crafted, tested and proven in Australia’s vast, rugged off-road terrain
- Your Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension Systems is backed by a 3-year, 35,000-mile warranty
When it comes to suspension lift kits, it's not size that matters, it's effectiveness. While most brands measure their kits in inches; the Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension System is measured in performance! This complete, fully-integrated suspension kit is custom designed, tested and proven for your specific vehicle and driving needs.
The heart of the OME system is the set of NitroCharger Sport Shocks. Featuring a twin-tube/mono-tube hybrid design and triple-stage valving, Sport shocks deliver a firm, snappy ride that's sporty on and off the road. Plus, the heavy-gauge tubes provide serious protection from rock and debris damage.
Old Man Emu includes everything you need to lift all four corners of your rig. Custom-matched shocks, struts, springs, and hardware are tested, modified and retested for each vehicle until perfect (kit does not include new spring bushings). Plus, you choose between heavy-load and light-load kits, each carefully engineered to dramatically improve on- and off-road ride, handling and control.
What's more, Old Man Emu backs your NitroCharger Sport Suspension System with a 3-year, 35,000-mile warranty.
Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension Systems Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene C B (CHESTER SPRINGS, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 12, 2016 4:21 PM
With heavy front and rear steel bumpers got an immediate 2 1/2 inch in the front and 3 inch in the rear, but expect this to lower with time as the springs break in. Mechanic was impressed with the quality of the shocks, but had to modify the rear bracket holes to better align with the stock mounting holes. He also was not happy with how the front springs butted up to the yellow boot/spacer that came with it. Anyway, the lift was easy to install and the ride is much better than stock.
Reviewed by Haley M (Havre, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — May 21, 2016 7:34 PM
Very happy with this suspension. Replaced my leveling kit and rear 3 inch leaf spring shackles with OMETUN57LKS. Brought the truck to factory stance and lifted the front about 3.5 inches and about 3 inches in the rear. The ride is a little stiff but not much more then when my TRD package was new. I also added SPC light racing adjustable UCA to achieve factory alignment. Differential drop was also added. It did take ARB 2 months to get the leaf springs and shackles in from OME in Australia.
Reviewed by Michael C (PHOENIX, AZ) — Apr 09, 2016 5:33 PM
replaced factory shocks and springs on my 2007 FJ with 100k miles. Ride is a little rough on the road, but man when you head offroad it rides great! I approve of this kit.. I should mentioned I got the "LIGHT" kit, truck is nearly factory weight, no bumpers etc.
Reviewed by Gabe J (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 14, 2016 2:14 PM
I love the kit... the truck rides beautifully now. AutoAnything's service however left MUCH to be desired... like honesty about their stock (I found out post-purchase when I was told it would be a month delay in shipping that they don't actually stock the kit, they just drop ship it from their supplier) and what is actually included with the system (they actually included MORE than what the webpage stated, which would have been great had I not ordered these "extra" parts from elsewhere)
- old man emu suspension lift kit
- old man emu reviews toyota
- rancho 4 inch lift kit
- trail master suspension
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- gmc lift kits
- 2008 honda accord suspension
- 2011 gmc sierra leveling kit
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 lift kit
- black license plate frame
- cheap truck tool boxes
- pickup truck covers