- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Untwist the twisty turns with the Eibach Sport-Plus Suspension Kit
- Eibach combines their Sportline Lowering Springs and Anti-Roll Sway Bars in one custom kit
- Custom-matched components built specifically for your year, make and model vehicle
- Immediately improves turn-in response, handling, cornering grip, cornering speed, braking and even MPG
- Eibach Sportline Springs provide a progressive spring rate for superior handling and comfort
- Drops your vehicle for a lower center of gravity and reduced acceleration squat
- Decreases body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive under braking
- Anti-Roll Sway Bars deliver increased roll stiffness for more precise turn-in response
- Decreases body roll and balances neutral-steering handling
- Greasable Urethane Bushings
- Eibach never sacrifices ride quality for performance
- Kit includes lowering springs, sway bars and all required hardware and bushings
- Your Eibach Sport-Plus Suspension Kit is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Drop your ride for maximum street performance with the Eibach Sport-Plus Suspension Kit. High-performance lowering springs and sway bars, custom matched by Eibach, deliver the response, handling, grip, speed and braking it takes to enter the winner's circle.
Eibach includes everything for a high-performance suspension drop—springs, sway bars, bushings and all required hardware. The Eibach Sportline Springs drop your machine by up to 2.3" (varies by vehicle), reducing squat, roll, nose dive and wheel gap. Plus, the progressive winding delivers a sporty ride quality in all conditions.
The included Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars improve handling by drastically reducing body roll and enhancing balance and grip in every corner. When coupled with the high-performance springs, your vehicle gets an aggressive boost in handling and style with no loss in ride quality.
All components are built as a direct factory replacement, so installation is straightforward and hassle free. And what's more, Eibach backs your Sport-Plus Suspension Kit with their famous Million-Mile Warranty.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sport-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony A (Troy, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Sep 17, 2015 3:07 AM
Great suspension kit for the 2015 Ecoboost. Springs provided a significant drop compared to stock and sway bars are much beefier than stock. Installation was also not bad took about 5 hours but that was with taking my time and reading directions.
Reviewed by Luis V (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Challenger — Oct 08, 2014 8:59 PM
It gave the car an aggressive look. Springs perform flawless if u can deal with a stiffer ride. And sway bars inproved 100% more on the handling on a 09 Dodge Challenger. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for more out of there car.
- eibach pro kit for sale
- eibach pro kit springs
- eibach springs pro damper shock absorbers
- do lowering springs get less bouncy after the settle
- cadillac lowering
- toyota suspension
- jeep leveling kit
- leveling kit for toyota tundra
- factory lifted chevy silverado
- drop kits for chevy trucks
- pickup truck bed accessories
- roof storage for suv
- tool boxes for pickup trucks