- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Straighten the curves with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit
- Immediately improves turn-in response, handling, cornering grip, cornering speed, braking and even MPG
- Custom-matched components built specifically for your year, make and model vehicle
- Eibach combines their Pro Kit Lowering Springs and Anti-Roll Sway Bars in one custom kit
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs provide a progressive spring rate for handling and comfort
- Drops your vehicle up to 1.5 inches for a lower center of gravity and reduced acceleration squat
- Reduces body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive under braking
- Anti-Roll Sway Bars deliver increased roll stiffness for precise turn-in response
- Cuts body roll and balances neutral-steering handling
- Greasable Urethane Bushings
- Eibach never sacrifices ride quality for performance
- Kit includes lowering springs, sway bars and all required hardware and bushings
- Your Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Cornering prowess separates the pros from the amateurs—so corner like a pro with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit. High-performance lowering springs and sway bars, custom matched by Eibach, deliver the response, handling, grip, speed and braking you need to take the checkers.
Eibach includes everything for a high-performance suspension drop—springs, sway bars, bushings and all required hardware. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs drop your machine by up to 1.5" (varies by vehicle), reducing squat, roll and nose dive. Plus, the progressive winding makes for an excellent ride quality in all conditions.
The included Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars improve handling by drastically reducing body roll and enhancing balance and grip in every corner. When coupled with the performance springs, your vehicle gets an aggressive boost in handling and style with no loss in ride quality.
All components are built as a direct factory replacement, so installation is straightforward and hassle free. And what's more, Eibach backs your Pro-Plus Suspension Kit with their legendary Million-Mile Warranty.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan C (perrysburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Apr 28, 2014 12:06 AM
I did all the research online that I could about this kit. From what I found, there were no negative points to having it installed. And now, after driving my car with the Eibach kit installed, I can honestly say that it feels the way it should have from the dealer. The handling preformance has been greatly improved. It was worth every penny!
Reviewed by xin z (Flushing, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 5-Series — Jun 19, 2013 9:05 PM
Im a mechanic myself and i after i installed this kit, i recommended it to all the customers that does autocross canyan and tracks. the handling is much improved with this kit and roll is reduced to minimum. the best bang for the price.
Reviewed by Hunter S (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta — Dec 21, 2012 8:51 PM
I tried to install it myself and the rear springs and anti roll bar went pretty smoothly. I was not able to get the front springs on the struts without a spring compressor and i didnt feel comfortable dropping the subframe of my car in order to get the old sway bar out and the new in. After it was all done it was worth it. The springs are very rough riding which is great and i am able to take turns like crazy. If i knew it would be this big of a difference i would have done it along time ago
Reviewed by Geoffrey B (Graham, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Suburban — Nov 03, 2012 4:52 AM
The kit went on easily. Handles much better now. I would have liked to had an additional 1" drop in the back but overall very pleased with the setup.
- eibach suspensions
- how to install eibach pro kit
- eibach anti roll bar
- eibach pro-truck system lowering kit
- cadillac lowering
- jeep leveling kit
- toyota suspension
- vw beetle suspension kits
- floor mats honda crv
- dodge ram 2500 leveling kit
- ram bar for trucks
- where to buy car mats
- best bicycle rack for suv