Belltech Flip Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For the most radical rear-end drop available, go with the Belltech Flip Kit
- Custom configured for a perfect fit on your rig
- Repositions your axle on top of the leaf springs, making room for up to a 7” slam
- Every component is built tough from meaty steel and powder coated to fend off rust
- Steel C-section brackets included with most kits
- Comes with grade 8 mounting hardware
- Professional installation recommended
- Your Belltech Axle Flip Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to slamming your rig down to limbo-dancing levels, old-school techniques fall flat. For the deepest dip on the strip, turn to the revolutionary Belltech Flip Kit. It gives you up to a 7" drop and unmistakable style.
Traditional lowering kits can only drop your street sled so low before they run out of room to go lower. That's why Belltech came up with the non-traditional Flip Kit. This axle flip kit repositions your axle to sit on top of your leaf springs, opening plenty of space to sink your rig ever closer to the asphalt.
Never one-size-fits-all, Belltech Axle Flip Kits are custom configured with everything you need to make your low low the lowest, including steel components, C-section brackets and grade 8 hardware. But, installing a Belltech Flip Kit is not for the faint of heart. This serious automotive surgery is best left to the professionals at qualified shops. Best of all, Belltech backs their axle flip kits with a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Flip Kit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Art K (Los Angeles, CA) — Jun 19, 2014 9:31 AM
Installed easily. Lower spring plate could be thicker or gussetted. Keep in mind, C-notch is NOT included, which I knew. Great price and fast shipping from Autoanything.
Reviewed by Preston S (ROEBUCK, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2014 8:40 PM
Purchased to lower the rear of my buddies 2004 Dodge Ram Quad cab Hemi and its well worth buying. The kit came with everything to install it with and was a breeze to install. Since you need shorter shocks I'd recommend the belltech street performance for an amazing ride. Definitely recommend to anyone wanting to lower their ram about 4.5-5" in the rear.
Reviewed by Jorge G (HOMESTEAD, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Mar 15, 2014 6:13 AM
Received item and had no trouble at all installing it due to precise instructions. Delivery was super fast. Quality of item is superior. Price is the best as no one came even close to the savings I received by shopping at Auto Anything!!!
Reviewed by Marilu D (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — May 26, 2013 9:58 AM
Very easy instructions for installation. Although the cutting of some pieces was a pain, everything else went smooth. All pieces bolted right up with no problems. Only thing that I did extra was that I cut the bump stop in half or you can buy a shorter one. If you leave the original, the suspension will not have too much travel. With it cut in half, it now has plenty of travel.
- bell tech lowering shackles lowest price
- belltech bump stop kit
- belltech shock extenders
- belltech street performance shocks reviews
- cadillac lowering
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- lift kit for mercedes ml
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 2wd leveling kit
- porsche boxster seat covers
- luggage roof
- bike rack 5 bikes
- bra for front of car