- Save 20% Use Promo Code 115120
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drop your rig down or step it up with Belltech Shackles and Hangers
- Custom designed for a seamless fit on your ride
- Configure your perfect system by getting Shackles, Hangers or both
- Shackles: give you up to 2” of drop or 0.5” of lift for the front and rear leaf springs and come with rubber bushings
- Hangers: give you up to 3” of drop for the rear leaf springs
- Shackles and Hangers: combined, they deliver up to 5” of drop
- All components are built from die-stamped steel and powder coated for rust protection
- Premium mounting hardware included
- Your Belltech Shackles and Hangers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding around on a stock suspension leaves your ride looking just like all the rest of the rigs on the road. Break free from the herd and set your sweet chariot apart with Belltech Shackles and Hangers. Whether you're aiming to slam your ride down to the streets or give it a wee bit of a boost, Belltech Shackles and Hangers are versatile enough to do both.
Customization is the name of the game when you upgrade with Belltech Shackles and Hangers. Go with just the Shackles, and you get up to 2" of drop or 0.5" of lift by lowering your rear leaf spring shackles. Or, keep your leaf springs right where they are and still get 2" to 3" of drop with leaf spring hangers. For the ultimate lowering experience, combine both Shackles and Hangers for up to 5" of drop. The choice is yours.
No matter how you put together your Belltech Shackles and Hangers setup, each component is fully custom engineered for a perfect fit on your ride. Plus, they're constructed from die-stamped steel and powder coated for rust protection. And, they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Shackles and Hangers Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy H (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 03, 2017 6:20 AM
They were as expected. Easy to install, took me less then an hour.The instructions were for other then my C1500 and wouldn't have worked for me but I was told my a spring shop how to do it. I'm happy with them.
Reviewed by George J (Galveston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — May 30, 2016 10:17 PM
Great fit, truck is 3 inhes lower in the rear ,Which Make my truck level.To me it looks Good.Instructions was good easy to understand.
Reviewed by Jose R (Dalton, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2016 9:08 PM
I bought 2 set of shackles, and I couldn't be happier. Now the trucks sit good front and back. I definitely recommend this shackles.
Reviewed by Thomas O (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Mar 31, 2016 8:44 PM
I've always used Belltech. They're one of the best. I've never had any problems with their products. Even after 170000 miles the bushings on a 4/6 drop never failed.
- belltech suspension systems
- coverking coverbond 5 car cover
- in channel rain guard
- rancho 9000xl shocks review
- toyota suspension
- air bags for truck suspension
- hyundai rubber floor mats
- chevy silverado shocks
- jeep steering wheel cover
- shock air rdx
- truck air filters reviews
- pick up truck cargo nets
- pickup truck rubber bed mats