- Save 10% Use Promo Code 378110
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drop your rig down or step it up with Belltech Shackles and Hangers
- Custom designed for a seamless fit on your ride
- Configure your perfect system by getting Shackles, Hangers or both
- Shackles: give you up to 2” of drop or 0.5” of lift for the front and rear leaf springs and come with rubber bushings
- Hangers: give you up to 3” of drop for the rear leaf springs
- Shackles and Hangers: combined, they deliver up to 5” of drop
- All components are built from die-stamped steel and powder coated for rust protection
- Premium mounting hardware included
- Your Belltech Shackles and Hangers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding around on a stock suspension leaves your ride looking just like all the rest of the rigs on the road. Break free from the herd and set your sweet chariot apart with Belltech Shackles and Hangers. Whether you're aiming to slam your ride down to the streets or give it a wee bit of a boost, Belltech Shackles and Hangers are versatile enough to do both.
Customization is the name of the game when you upgrade with Belltech Shackles and Hangers. Go with just the Shackles, and you get up to 2" of drop or 0.5" of lift by lowering your rear leaf spring shackles. Or, keep your leaf springs right where they are and still get 2" to 3" of drop with leaf spring hangers. For the ultimate lowering experience, combine both Shackles and Hangers for up to 5" of drop. The choice is yours.
No matter how you put together your Belltech Shackles and Hangers setup, each component is fully custom engineered for a perfect fit on your ride. Plus, they're constructed from die-stamped steel and powder coated for rust protection. And, they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Shackles and Hangers Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George J (Galveston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — May 30, 2016 10:17 PM
Great fit, truck is 3 inhes lower in the rear ,Which Make my truck level.To me it looks Good.Instructions was good easy to understand.
Reviewed by Jose R (Dalton, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2016 9:08 PM
I bought 2 set of shackles, and I couldn't be happier. Now the trucks sit good front and back. I definitely recommend this shackles.
Reviewed by Thomas O (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Mar 31, 2016 8:44 PM
I've always used Belltech. They're one of the best. I've never had any problems with their products. Even after 170000 miles the bushings on a 4/6 drop never failed.
Reviewed by michael g (SOMERSET, WI) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy C/K 1500 — Feb 12, 2016 4:56 AM
front hanger on rear spring called out to drill 7/16 hole in the frame where old rivets where they where off by a 1/4 inch so i drilled all four holes out with 1/2 bit then hanger bracket fit might just be the truck i have could see the bracket bend into place as i was tighting the bolts so it was still a tight fit that was the fix i came up with
- belltech suspension
- 1 inch drop coil springs
- 2005 ford f-150 belltech street performance shocks
- drop spindles for 2004 ford ranger
- gmc lift kits
- cadillac lowering
- toyota suspension
- dodge charger lowering springs
- suzuki samurai suspension
- lift kits for ford ranger
- pickup truck caps
- fitted seat covers for trucks
- customized car mats