- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your sagging front end a boost with SuperCoils
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your worn-out or under-performing front coil springs
- Perfect for keeping your nose up when you're rolling with a snow plow, winch, heavy-duty bumper and other hefty accessories
- Designed for a constant spring rate
- Available in various load ratings and rear coils for select vehicles
- Sold in pairs
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your SuperCoils are covered by a 3-year warranty
The back end of your rig may be strong enough to support a cord of wood, a mountain of gravel and your mother-in-law's new bedroom furniture, but how strong is your front end? If you're rolling with a burly snow plow, hard-pulling winch or full-metal body armor, it's probably sagging like the cushions on a thirty-year-old sofa. Bolster your drooping front bumper with a high-strength set of SuperCoils.
Custom coiled for a perfect fit in place of your stock front springs, SuperCoils are built burly to support the hefty loads of front-end upgrades. Once you pop them into place, your rig's nose immediately springs back up to the right ride height, giving you rugged support with a constant spring rate.
Hauling especially heavy loads up front? Not to worry—SuperSprings makes extra heavy-duty SuperCoils to handle monster-sized metal upgrades. For select rigs, there are even SuperCoil replacements for your rear springs, boosting your payload capacity and enhancing your ride quality. Plus, they're built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
SuperCoils Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerad F (Burlingame, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 11, 2015 12:57 PM
Put these on my Cummins to level up the front end instead of using blocks. Well worth the money easy to install. Truck looks awesome
Reviewed by David B (Ticonderoga, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 15, 2012 4:01 AM
The overall installation went well , took maybe an hour and a half on my 2012 ram 1500 ! Although the vehicle ride height did not increase the 3/4 of an inch like they said it didn't sag as much when I put my travel trailer in the hitch ! I give them 4 stars !