- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inflate and deflate up to 4 air springs at the push of a button from the comfort of your cab
- Perfect for towing, off-roading, off-center loads, snow plows and on-board inflation
- Choose from Firestone Level Command and Firestone Dual Command Systems
- Level Command: Monitors and controls one set of air springs. Best for towing and hauling lighter loads. The most economical way to set up in-cab control
- Dual Command: Monitors and controls each air spring independently. Best for towing and hauling off-center loads
- Choose from standard-, heavy- and super-duty air compressors (most kits)
- Works with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air suspension; also works with other brand systems
- Your Firestone In-Cab System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take your air suspension to the next level with a Firestone In-Cab Air System. By adjusting your air shocks from the comfort of your cab, Firestone lets you handle any load and any road on the fly. Depending on your needs, Firestone offers Level Command and Dual Command kits.
Level Command is the most economical way to control your air suspension. By inflating and deflating one pair of air springs, Level Command is the best choice for your light towing and hauling needs.
The Dual Command kit allows control over two pairs of air springs. With dual controls and a dual gauge, these kits monitor and control each spring independently. Dual Command is perfect for off-center loads like slide-in campers and motorhomes.
Level Command kits come with a standard- or heavy-duty air compressor-the Dual Command comes with a standard-, heavy- or super-duty compressor and an air tank (most models). Each kit includes gauge, compressor, air line, fittings, filter and fasteners, and Firestone backs ‘em with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone In-Cab System Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by barbara d (BROWNSVILLE, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Mar 09, 2016 6:12 AM
went to install the system and found out there is really no good way to run the tubing etc. through the cab of my truck. So I thought I would keep my pump and buy the wireless components so I would,nt have to deal with the components going into the cab. Guess what? nobody will sell me anything without buying the whole kit. What now coach????
Reviewed by Bruce U (WESTERN, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 07, 2016 8:45 PM
Ordered the in cab system for the ease of adjusting the air bags with different loads and road conditions. Better than finding air supplies to add air when adding a heavier load or releasing air when load is lighter.easy to install and the air gauge looks good in the cab also mounted the compressor behind the back seat. Don't even notice the compressor running when adding air.
Reviewed by steve n (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Nov 13, 2015 5:23 PM
Works as advertised. I'm very pleased. Very stable when towing a boat.
Reviewed by Albert K (Ewing, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercury Monterey — Sep 22, 2015 7:45 PM
My wife grew up with F350 & Ram 3500 farm trucks so she sees space to be filled. We can have 5 riders with us @ any time. I knew we needed new rear shocks, but I googled air suspensions, and look what came up! The cousin is the mechanic and this system seemed to install easily enough without surprises, and does it work like a champion? 2 total thumbs up! This is cool!! Autoanything delivered as promised. Can't wait to do the next project!
Reviewed by Douglas P (Morgan City, LA) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 08, 2015 9:26 AM
Now, with just a simple move of a toggle switch, I'll be able to select the setting I desire and with the addition of the dash mounted gauge to monitor the pressure, I feel more secure and safe. Great product. Necessary addition.
- firestone air bag warranty
- firestone front air shocks
- firestone ride rite reviews
- airbag pump
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- chevy truck suspension parts
- air shocks for chevy silverado
- leveling kit for 2012 chevy 2500
- automobile floor mats custom
- automotive detailing supplies
- truck bed cargo organizer