- Save 15% Use Promo Code 127015
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inflate and deflate up to 4 air springs at the push of a button from the comfort of your cab
- Perfect for towing, off-roading, off-center loads, snow plows and on-board inflation
- Choose from Firestone Level Command and Firestone Dual Command Systems
- Level Command: Monitors and controls one set of air springs. Best for towing and hauling lighter loads. The most economical way to set up in-cab control
- Dual Command: Monitors and controls each air spring independently. Best for towing and hauling off-center loads
- Choose from standard-, heavy- and super-duty air compressors (most kits)
- Works with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air suspension; also works with other brand systems
- Your Firestone In-Cab System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take your air suspension to the next level with a Firestone In-Cab Air System. By adjusting your air shocks from the comfort of your cab, Firestone lets you handle any load and any road on the fly. Depending on your needs, Firestone offers Level Command and Dual Command kits.
Level Command is the most economical way to control your air suspension. By inflating and deflating one pair of air springs, Level Command is the best choice for your light towing and hauling needs.
The Dual Command kit allows control over two pairs of air springs. With dual controls and a dual gauge, these kits monitor and control each spring independently. Dual Command is perfect for off-center loads like slide-in campers and motorhomes.
Level Command kits come with a standard- or heavy-duty air compressor-the Dual Command comes with a standard-, heavy- or super-duty compressor and an air tank (most models). Each kit includes gauge, compressor, air line, fittings, filter and fasteners, and Firestone backs ‘em with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone In-Cab System Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andy R (Oshkosh, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 05, 2015 11:46 AM
No sag with the bags very nice for towing and hauling heavy loads I own a water well drilling co andy rogers pump co.
Reviewed by Charles B (PORT ALLEN, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2014 8:02 PM
Quality product, somewhat difficult to install. Auto Anything has best price. Should offer as combo deal with the air bags.
Reviewed by Kenneth H (DURHAM, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 15, 2014 5:15 PM
I love the fact that I can control my pick-ups ride from inside the cab! I enjoy doing these kind of projects so installing this system was fun. It took a little time, but the end result was well worth it. The quality is excellent and I would recommend this product to any one who does any kind of heavy hauling.
Reviewed by Jeff C (Chino Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Excursion — Jan 12, 2014 3:03 AM
I put the compressor for my system along with the filter for the pump in the rear jack compartment across from the spare tire on the passenger side. It fits in there nicely. I then ran the air line and wire from relay down behind the right tail light. Everything else was pretty standard, except I did run out of air line because i ran the pump in back, but there was not many other options I could see. 6ft short of line, no biggy had more and a barbed fitting, works great!