- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Automatically inflate and deflate your vehicle’s air springs
- As the load changes, the distance between chassis and suspension adjusts automatically
- Provides height control and leveling from front-to-back or side-to-side (depends on kit)
- Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite, Coil-Rite and Level-Rite air-spring kits; also works with other brand systems
- Choose from 3 Automatic Air Command Kits:
- Single Electronic Control Kit: Inflates both air springs with equal pressure utilizing a heavy-duty compressor and electric height-control sensor. Kit includes heavy-duty compressor, 1 electric height-control valve and sensor, linkage, air line, wiring harness and fasteners.
- Single Automatic Air Command: Automatically maintains the distance between chassis and suspension by providing equal inflation to both air helper springs. Kit includes 1 height control valve, linkage, air line and fasteners. Requires compressor and air tank, sold separately.
- Dual Automatic Air Command: Automatically maintains the distance between chassis and suspension by providing independent inflation to each air helper spring. Kit includes 2 height-control valves, linkage, air line and fasteners. Requires compressor and air tank, sold separately.
- Your Firestone Automatic Air Command Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
Adjusting your rig to your load doesn't have to be a guessing game with a Firestone Automatic Air Command Kit doing the work. By automatically adjusting the distance between your vehicle's chassis and suspension, you're always adjusted and ready to go no matter what the load.
Choose one of three Firestone Automatic Air kits to meet your needs. The Single Electronic Control Kit features a heavy-duty compressor and an electronic height-control sensor to auto adjust one set of springs. The Single Automatic Air Command also adjusts one set of springs and is perfect for an already installed air system. And, the Dual Automatic Air Command offers independent inflation to each spring in your installed air system.
And best yet, Firestone backs your Automatic Air Command Kit with a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- firestone air bags reviews
- level-rite part
- compresseur firestone
- firestone air bag suspension kit
- air ride suspension kits
- cadillac lowering
- toyota suspension
- airbags for toyota tundra
- chevy trailblazer lift kit
- dodge ram front suspension
- car mats direct
- pick up truck bed nets
- inside bed truck tool box